Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

New Blackberry Free Subcription Hack - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Blackberry Free Subcription Hack (895 Views)

Panama Paper: Wordpress Plugin, Possible Cause Of Hack - Wordfence / How To Browse 24hrs On Your Pc With Your Blackberry Internet Subcription Plan. / MTN Unveils New Subcription Code For Its BB10 LITE Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Blackberry Free Subcription Hack by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
New hack to use your blackberry without your regular BIS subscription. Confirmed to work worldwide except in the following countries: Turkey, China, and Togo.
This i had waited and confirmed on my blackberry and otherfriends in different countries for about 8 months now.
All blackberry phones works with this hack. In 24hrs, you besurfing through internet and unlimited data/ bis.
For you to get this hack. All you need do is send your network provider and your mobile number to my email and iwill get you activated in the next 24hrs. An sms gets to your phone and all you need do is follow the instructions.
This ain't free though. Will cost you a little amount for me toserve you.
Local Nigeria users to make deposit of #500 to my back account to get activated.
Also i will receive payment via liberty reserve, deposit of $4directly to my account.
If you agree to this terms then send me an email so i get your's set up instantly.
Email: Emmanuel4memoryoz@gmail.com
Re: New Blackberry Free Subcription Hack by luvtoyota(m): 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
Is this for real ?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Name The Highest Paid Bloggers In Nigeria? / Why Web Hosting Cpanel Is Very Important In Your Web Projects / Inefficient Nigerian Webhosts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.