Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

"Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? (641 Views)

A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. / Interesting Facts About The Igbo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? by Antivirus92(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2012
This question need urgent answer. The worst set of people i have seen online are igbos of nairaland. Their sense of judgement,point of view etc are all below average. They claim to be united but indeed.....! Their so called elites are nothing to write home about. "IGBOS" OF NAIRALAND; I SPIT ON YOU!
Re: "Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? by kayodemark(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2012
You must be the most stupid being i have ever seen. Tribalism is what is killing us nigerias, people like you don't deserve a place in this continent
Re: "Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? by Antivirus92(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2012
kayode_mark: You must be the most stupid being i have ever seen. Tribalism is what is killing us nigerias, people like you don't deserve a place in this continent
tribalism against who and which tribe. It should have been tribalism if i had written against hausa,yorrobber,efik,ijaw etc.
Re: "Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? by ifyalways(f): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2012
Lol . . .

Its all ok to be disappointed with "online" personalities because they fail to live up to our expectations(I personally DON'T care unless someone I'm close to "offline") but its foolery to let such things bother us.

At the end of the day, what unites us is much bigger than that which divides us.

Wetuo öbi.
Re: "Igbos" Of Nairaland, Are They Another Version Of Igbo People? by Antivirus92(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
ifyalways: Lol . . .

Its all ok to be disappointed with "online" personalities because they fail to live up to our expectations(I personally DON'T care unless someone I'm close to "offline"wink but its foolery to let such things bother us.

At the end of the day, what unites us is much bigger than that which divides us.

Wetuo öbi.
ify daalu nke oma.

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolution / Please Help On My Igbo Language Learning Project! / Ask Questions About French Culture, Language Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.