Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,127 members, 7,863,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. (525 Views)

Businesses You Regretted Doing & The Ones You're Glad You Tried / Here are 10 possible reasons you aren't a millionaire: / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. by BrandKing: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2012
Are you wondering or bothered why your clients don't give you that respect or attention you crave for?
It is definitely not because of your look or pricing. But is is because of the way you treat your business.
You have so much downgraded your business and it is very difficult for clients to appreciate it when to them it is obvious your aren’t proud of what you do.

You might be joyous at your work deep down inside you, but your various prospects and clients just can perceive that passion in you.

Whether you run your business from one of the high-rise office species in the multibillion naira environment in Ikoyi, Lekki or Victoria Island or you operate from your one room apartment in the slums of Mushin, Ajegunle or Okokomaiko, one certain that guarantees your success in business is the way you package your business.

So many people fail to put certain things in place but will rather complain how they are being treated unfairly by prospects and clients alike.

Are you aware that little things like your Proposal, Business Plan, Sales and Marketing Strategy, Websites and many others can change the way clients treat you and even directly change your earnings and profits to the positive end.

For your Business questions, advice and general Business consulting we are here for you.

We Help;

Develop business ideas
Writing of Proposals and Business plans
Marketing and Sales Strategy and advice
Staff training and Recruitment

For Details :
Nirom and Doch
info@niromanddoch.com
www.niromanddoch.com

You can download some FREE ebooks on business and sales from our website.
Re: You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. by franel79(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
Can you offer support here?
Re: You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. by BrandKing: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sure!
once you let me know what your need is.
Re: You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. by saltimmy: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
BrandKing: Sure!
once you let me know what your need is.
I also need your support...I. Need to write a bussines proposal on fish farming and pigery.
Adeboxy@gmail.com
Re: You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. by BrandKing: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2012
^^^
You need advice so I suggest sir you do a mail to info@niromanddoch.com.

Stating exactly what your needs are. Or put a call across to 01-8127254
Re: You Aren't Getting Those Clients Because You Are Doing The Wrong Things. by BrandKing: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
The Business Consultants with a Difference......

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise And Promote A New business/company / Make Money & Achieve More: Make Powerful Powerpoint Slides. / Place Your Adverts On TECHNOLOGY AVENUE January, 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.