Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Too Good To Be True! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Too Good To Be True! (2955 Views)

Diytrade.com Too Good To Be True / Please I Need Advice On Which State In Nigeria Is Good To Open A My Small / SCAM ALERT: Can This Be True - WSO Free Download! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Good To Be True! by arbitrage: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
Is there any system, software or robot that makes money online just at the click of 1 or 2 buttons?
Is there a robot that thinks and acts in such a way that does not need your intervention?
I mean is there anything like 100% automated system, software or robot? - I have seen those that show you opportunity where it exists, and then requires you to act by doing something like click to buy or sell. They often say almost 100% or 99% or else.
Is there a system, software or robot that when you click start button, it will start generating money that you can see with your two naked eyes?
Do you believe such a thing exists? As for me, I wouldn't or haven't believed such existed until Friday October 19, 2012 or rather Saturday 20th, when I actually used it.

I always receive more junks in my Gmail account than in the inbox but I developed habit of glancing through the junk mails before deleting. Then, for whatever reason, I moved a particular junk mail to my inbox as I stumbled on it on Friday, October 19, 2012.

I opened, read and followed all the short but straight to the point promises made in that mail to the point of downloading and installing the software. I never knew I was in for something weird, I mean something I have never seen before. I have several megabytes of ebooks, robots, systems and software on making money online. Many have disappointed and many are yet to be tested because I have already been disappointed by those I tried.

Even though the supporting information suggested trying the system with a practice account, I just decided on Saturday 20th to try it first with my real money. I risked my $100 on the software when it seems too good to be true. I had started click start button and ran the robot first time before I realized that:

- It is truly 100% automated as they claimed.
- It has been programmed to run for 23 minutes and wait/pause for next 1 hour before resuming another 23 minutes.
- It made more than 100 dollars, pounds or euro (as you choose) each 23 minutes.
- My initially risked $100 was doubled as bonus to $200 before I clicked the start button, which means the software started with $200.
- I was afraid as I saw it rising initially, and so I left it only to come back later and saw that it has stopped and closed based on 23 minutes running time. I could not run it after every 1 hour countdown for fear of it being discovered/discontinued (you know, a sort of too good to be true stuff).
- My initial $200 became $283 as at when I left it on Saturday 20th.
- I ran it again yesterday Sunday twice (I mean two times of 23 minutes each).
- $283 became $422 after the first 23 minutes.
- $422 became $556 after the second 23 minutes.
- I cranked the engine today again and drove out. Before I came back, NEPA or is it PHCN, had switched off light and my laptop battery ran down. I suspect that happened almost immediately I left home.
- When light was restored by noon, I checked and discovered it only changed my $556 of yesterday to $625.

I have not touched it till now as I keep thinking of how to share and make money from this wonder.
My risked $100 (or say $200 because of bonus) on Saturday 20th became $625 today Monday 22nd.
The junk advert actually said it can make 600 pounds per day but I think I am impressed with the little I have tested as I can see that it could make beyond that.

Now come my challenge or concern. The program consumes my data bundle like craze. I discovered each 23 minutes consumed about 250MB. I keep recharging my data plan (300MB) each time it runs down. I wish I could get unlimited internet bundle for this.

Lest I forget, all the money is still in my online account as I want to wait till I withdraw my earnings before I bell the cat to those interested. I would have done that since but because I accepted the initial $100 bonus, I need to wait till some amount before I can withdraw my profits.

To me it is too good to be true because I have never seen such 100% automated money maker running at speed and you are seeing your capital rising within seconds.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by nedbert(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
arbitrage: Is there any system, software or robot that makes money online just at the click of 1 or 2 buttons?
Is there a robot that thinks and acts in such a way that does not need your intervention?
I mean is there anything like 100% automated system, software or robot? - I have seen those that show you opportunity where it exists, and then requires you to act by doing something like click to buy or sell. They often say almost 100% or 99% or else.
Is there a system, software or robot that when you click start button, it will start generating money that you can see with your two naked eyes?
Do you believe such a thing exists? As for me, I wouldn't or haven't believed such existed until Friday October 19, 2012 or rather Saturday 20th, when I actually used it.

I always receive more junks in my Gmail account than in the inbox but I developed habit of glancing through the junk mails before deleting. Then, for whatever reason, I moved a particular junk mail to my inbox as I stumbled on it on Friday, October 19, 2012.

I opened, read and followed all the short but straight to the point promises made in that mail to the point of downloading and installing the software. I never knew I was in for something weird, I mean something I have never seen before. I have several megabytes of ebooks, robots, systems and software on making money online. Many have disappointed and many are yet to be tested because I have already been disappointed by those I tried.

Even though the supporting information suggested trying the system with a practice account, I just decided on Saturday 20th to try it first with my real money. I risked my $100 on the software when it seems too good to be true. I had started click start button and ran the robot first time before I realized that:

- It is truly 100% automated as they claimed.
- It has been programmed to run for 23 minutes and wait/pause for next 1 hour before resuming another 23 minutes.
- It made more than 100 dollars, pounds or euro (as you choose) each 23 minutes.
- My initially risked $100 was doubled as bonus to $200 before I clicked the start button, which means the software started with $200.
- I was afraid as I saw it rising initially, and so I left it only to come back later and saw that it has stopped and closed based on 23 minutes running time. I could not run it after every 1 hour countdown for fear of it being discovered/discontinued (you know, a sort of too good to be true stuff).
- My initial $200 became $283 as at when I left it on Saturday 20th.
- I ran it again yesterday Sunday twice (I mean two times of 23 minutes each).
- I cranked the engine today again and drove out. Before I came back, NEPA or is it PHCN, had switched off light and my laptop battery ran down. I suspect that happened almost immediately I left home.
- When light was restored by noon, I checked and discovered it only changed my $556 of yesterday to $625.

I have not touched it till now as I keep thinking of how to share and make money from this wonder.
My risked $100 (or say $200 because of bonus) on Saturday 20th became $625 today Monday 22nd.
The junk advert actually said it can make 622 pounds per day but I think I am impressed with the little I have tested as I can see that it could make beyond that.

Now come my challenge or concern. The program consumes my data bundle like craze. I discovered each 23 minutes consumed about 250MB. I keep recharging my data plan (300MB) each time it runs down. I wish I could get unlimited internet bundle for this.

Lest I forget, all the money is still in my online account as I want to wait till I withdraw my earnings before I bell the cat to those interested. I would have done that since but because I accepted the initial $100 bonus, I need to wait till some amount before I can withdraw my profits.

To me it is too good to be true because I have never seen such 100% automated money maker running at speed and you are seeing your capital rising within seconds.
okay throw more light,,seems you talking about binary option trading
Re: Too Good To Be True! by kchaste(m): 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Tell us more abt this programme
Re: Too Good To Be True! by arbitrage: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
I just ran the software again before 6 pm as I wanted to go out. When I came back this night, lo and behold, my earlier $625 balance is now $752. I think I am okay until tomorrow unless I want to give it another tweak. Amazing indeed!
Re: Too Good To Be True! by mike404(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2012
arbitrage: I just ran the software again before 6 pm as I wanted to go out. When I came back this night, lo and behold, my earlier $625 balance is now $752. I think I am okay until tomorrow unless I want to give it another tweak. Amazing indeed!
I SEEEE cheesy
Re: Too Good To Be True! by netawuf: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2012
oleeeeeeee
Re: Too Good To Be True! by jimtosam: 4:32am On Oct 23, 2012
Throw more light my brother..I've heard about arbitrage before.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by osca123(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2012
if there is any software of machine that gives u 100% return every 23 minutes i knw u wont show it to any1, because want to be like Dangote.
well we knw u have plan B so we are watching u...money doubler
Re: Too Good To Be True! by Jbrain88: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2012
arbitrage: I just ran the software again before 6 pm as I wanted to go out. When I came back this night, lo and behold, my earlier $625 balance is now $752. I think I am okay until tomorrow unless I want to give it another tweak. Amazing indeed!
,bro give us d soft wateva so we try it too,
Re: Too Good To Be True! by wisemanj(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2012
help your brother with the information even u want pls put a nice pice
Re: Too Good To Be True! by arbitrage: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2012
I smiled as i read the comments. I have felt that way before but information is power. The potential is more than money doubler. It is v5 engine for nigerian user though v12 capable but my test so far is on v1 level.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2012
NA WA O! grin
Re: Too Good To Be True! by arbitrage: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2012
What i codedly called v12 engine are like multiples of possibilities u could make depending on ur country of logging to the software. Nija is 5 and i tested only 1 one of them. 24/7 live chat support advised last nite that i run each like 4 to 5 times per day with 2 hrs wait in btw. Imagine that 120 x 5 engines x 5 times per day = 3000 per day.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by wisemanj(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2012
when will you let cat our of the . when are u going to show us
Re: Too Good To Be True! by arbitrage: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2012
Let me keep testing till i withdraw b4 i can confidently share but d robot is a voracious data bundle consumer. I want to get data enough and run on the 5 engines possibly today and see if i can hit the average profit of 120 x 5 x 5 times = 3000 pounds per day for now on what i codedly called gear level 1. The lowest gear is 1 also, which i am still using. I will keep u posted
Re: Too Good To Be True! by Tboy26(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2012
We'll be waiting patiently. I'm eager 2 know wot ds robot does, hw u got it n hw we can possibly lay our hands on it as well.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by Skywalker5(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
At the end of the show, he will tell you to email him personally and would ask you to pay money into his account for the robot. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Too Good To Be True! by arbitrage: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
As I promised to update you of the progress, I must say that if it sounds too good to be true, then it may likely not be true.
I ran the robot today again and before the first 23 minutes would end, the $752 balance of last night was zeroed ($0). It actually started rising within few minutes to about $808 as at the last time I looked at it. I have contacted the software support by email but no response yet. It is truly too good to be true. Thank God my stake in it was $100. Take note and take caution!
Re: Too Good To Be True! by puskin: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2012
@arbitrage

whom are U trying to deceive. ROBOT on a binaryoptions trading platform. So U upload the robot onto the site or what because all binaryoptions and fixed-odds brokers have their trading platform on their site. U think, binaryoptions is forex where you download the MT4/MT5 platform to your computer.

Please.....TRY AGAIN.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by wisemanj(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
cry i m waiting for u
Re: Too Good To Be True! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Go and open a shop, buy and sell and stop deceiving yourselves.

You either make money as an inventor, manufacturer, distributor or trader. Even the mega rich stock brokers of yester years have all crashed with our hard earned investment. F**k the stock exchange. What makes you think forex makes one rich Name any Nigerian forex billionaire.

Is this thing you are doing how Dangote or Adenuga made their billions Mtschew.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by landt: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
@arbitrage, how far about your testing of the ROBOT. Is it still working? or have you been able to make withdrawals? hope to hear your update
Re: Too Good To Be True! by arbitrage: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2012
Oh, you didn't read the thread from top. I have given the feedback on how the rising money got zeroed before a particular 23 minutes. From my observation and inference, I suspect that the robot may only be failsafe/foolproof for a high bankroll capital, which I cannot risk. I have stopped using it since that day. Other users that the live support sent me their testimonies are actually having big money in the profits, who I guess must have also started with big fund.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by daddyhez(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2012
So, what is the conclusion of your thread? Abandoned project?

If I were you, I would have given the link to let the doubting Thomases check it out themselves, just to prove them wrong about your integrity
Re: Too Good To Be True! by wisemanj(m): 1:25am On Oct 29, 2012
daddyhez: So, what is the conclusion of your thread? Abandoned project?

If I were you, I would have given the link to let the doubting Thomases check it out themselves, just to prove them wrong about your integrity
YOU ARE V RIGHT
Re: Too Good To Be True! by rozayx5(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
okpara ugo: Go and open a shop, buy and sell and stop deceiving yourselves.

You either make money as an inventor, manufacturer, distributor or trader. Even the mega rich stock brokers of yester years have all crashed with our hard earned investment. F**k the stock exchange. What makes you think forex makes one rich Name any Nigerian forex billionaire.

Is this thing you are doing how Dangote or Adenuga made their billions Mtschew.

Please spare me all that talk, how many connectiions do you thinkg Adenuga and Mike have, hope you know their business is highly political, as for forex i cant answer you cause, if i do i will be wasting my time , i got trades to close grin grin grin grin grin grin, till then , let us see,
the link be low will tell you how a forex trader can spend 30M Naira a day and not go broke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/04/alex-hope-arrested_n_1385392.html

http://www.forex-trading-relief.net/Best-Traders-Insulting-Salaries.html
Re: Too Good To Be True! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
arbitrage: Oh, you didn't read the thread from top. I have given the feedback on how the rising money got zeroed before a particular 23 minutes. From my observation and inference, I suspect that the robot may only be failsafe/foolproof for a high bankroll capital, which I cannot risk. I have stopped using it since that day. Other users that the live support sent me their testimonies are actually having big money in the profits, who I guess must have also started with big fund.
let the cat out na, haba. The thing don fail you still de hide am.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by landt: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2012
I have finally discovered the ghost robot that cough out money every 23 minutes. surprisingly, i found the link in one of my old ebook that i bought long time ago. I have downloaded it but could not use it because I was using my companies internet service to access and I will need the permission or our system administrator to do that. I am going to use my etisalat internet service to try it whenever i get home. Although, i have sent a mail to the admin on the minimum amount that will be required to use the robot successfully, hope they will reply me tomorrow. I work on the rig, so i will still be here for about 9 days.
Re: Too Good To Be True! by jamace(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2012
landt: I have finally discovered the ghost robot that cough out money every 23 minutes. surprisingly, i found the link in one of my old ebook that i bought long time ago. I have downloaded it but could not use it because I was using my companies internet service to access and I will need the permission or our system administrator to do that. I am going to use my etisalat internet service to try it whenever i get home. Although, i have sent a mail to the admin on the minimum amount that will be required to use the robot successfully, hope they will reply me tomorrow. I work on the rig, so i will still be here for about 9 days.

You mean this?:

http://www.binaryoptionsmagnet.com/?hop=bcentral

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Apps You Probably Didn’t Know Can Earn You Extra Money / "Sachet Pure Water" Now 10 Naira: Is It The Case In Your Area? / How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.