Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair (4043 Views)

Wholesale Supplier Of Trendy Wrist Watch (picture included). / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by retailqueen(f): 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2012
Hello all, I'm a Nigerian based in Canada, I operate an apparel company in Canada. I'm currently looking for businesses that I can supply women, men and kids clothing, suits, mixture of dresses, tops, pants, capri's etc, also shoes and handbags. I carry a variety of American brands like Jones newyork, Anne klein, calvin klein, tahari, ralph lauren, michael kors, steve madden to name a few. I can also supply you virgin brazilian and peruvian hair, the best you can find in the market at wholesale price. You can send me an email to retailqueenb@hotmail.com if you're looking for a supplier and we can discuss in detail.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by wooleyboi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hello i saw your post, we have a mall in ota and will not mind that provided they are not too expensive, kindly send e mail to clubwooley@yahoo.com. you may even add some pictures. thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by retailqueen(f): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Hi wooleyboi, I'll send you some pictures and pricing to your email shortly, I'll also upload them here as well.
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by surveyProf(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^^
Hello poster,
do you offer drop ship services, i.e we run an online e-commence website?
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by retailqueen(f): 1:27am On Oct 30, 2012
I'm sorry we don't offer drop shipping at the moment.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by housefosogis(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
hi, am interested in this, i run a mobile boutique, i sincerely hope your prices are relatively cheap. can u send pics and prices to aminuife2012@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by Two4Two(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hi my wife runs an upscale unisex boutique in Ikeja CBD of Lagos state. Please i will like to have your pricing and pix of your variuos range of products from womens wear, to kids and Mens wear as well. Let your price be competitive as it will be the determinant on patronage and profit.
My email address is collinsbosah@yahoo.com.

Many thanks.
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by Timmygal: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
pls can u email some of the pix of ur items and the price and ur fone number sothat we can talk one on one pls.olayemiibukun69@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by kaffybibi: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
hi, am interested in this, i run a mobile boutique, i sincerely hope your prices are relatively cheap. Bibidaramol@yahoo.com,need pics n prices
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by Neemah(f): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hello, I'm interested in children clothing& shoes, ladies shoes and handbag. Send details, to decentidiaht@yahoo.com
hope ur price is cheap?
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by ruthy28(f): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello am interested pls send me details @ ruthimoisi@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by forever88(f): 1:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Hello,I'm interested in bags ,shoes,dresses and children cloths. please send me details of prices and pictures. debojapa@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by essayoghene: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls inbox mi pictures of the items you have eseogheneidjesa@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by vanalero21(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls inbox me pix. vanalero21@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Wholesale Supplier Of Clothes, Shoes, Bags, And Virgin Brazilian Hair by vanalero21(f): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls inbox me pix. vanalero21@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Chairs And Tables Distributorship / HARDWOOD CHARCOAL PRODUCER NEEDED FOR CONTRACT AGREEMENT / Anti-climb Measures For Fences And Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.