Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? (1450 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by whoknoxluv(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2006
Can someone please answer this question please?
There is a guy married with a son but in the act of his extra marital affair he got another son from another woman , please is it advisable for the man to tell his wife at home that such happened ?. If yes how will the message be passed on to the wife OR the man should not even tell the wife at all ?
somebody please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by queen2(f): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2006
Why not?
angry

hE'S DONE IT , THEN HE NEED TO EXPLAIN IT TO HIS WIFE, it wouldn't be alrite if the wife hears it from an outsider. so he should tell her.
Re: Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by nightrider: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2006
lol
grin grin grin

whoknoxluv you sound like you're in a bad situation. well you did the thing so you've got to be a man and live up to the consequences. Like they say if you can't do the time don't do the crime. Be a man, let her know. or else you'd be living a lie the rest of your life and when she finds out it will be worse. Look at it this way , whats the worst that could happen? let her know, cuz shes gonna find out anyway.
Re: Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by nightrider: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2006
various ways to relate the message

1 . take her to dinner and in the midst of the dinner start crying, she'll be softened while trying to console you, then you say honey i've done something wrong i want you to forgive me, then she will be angry but it will be easier.

2. do it the nigerian way call your uncle or her uncle to relay the message

3. call your pastor and confess and ask your pastor to relay the message but he must start with a forgiveness message

try any of these methods. she'll be vexed but you would have softened the landing
Re: Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by whoknoxluv(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2006
Well thanks for ur contribution i will tell the guy to try this and feed u back what happens
Re: Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by chinani(f): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2006
Yes.

I would be more upset if my husband had a son & I did not find out until the boy was grown. If I stay w/ my husband, then I should be a proper stepmother to the child. I do no like children being here & there that is not the way to promote or embrace family.

A man who does not tell his wife, does not trust or respect her at all. Peace.
Re: Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by eveseh(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2006
he can,if the woman agree grin
Re: Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2006
da fxckin man needs to sit his wife down n explain fxckin matters!!
[sub]
why ds he wnt help now?? he didnt ask anyone for help whn he ws fxckin another woman did he

(1) (Reply)

Is This Adultery? / Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband / How Is It To Be A "white Wife" In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.