Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Street Life (cartoon Series) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Street Life (cartoon Series) (1964 Views)

How Do U Guys Do All This Cool Vector Cartoon Tutorials / How To Create A Cartoon Effect Of Your Photo Using Photoshop. / Funny 2D Nigerian Cartoon Series My Company Created (2) (3) (4)

Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
Guys explore, imagine,and create with me d different hillarious things that can happen to a dude who hasn't gotten a hang of the madness in d busy city of lagos.
Main Character- Dude
Description- sleepy eyes,tall,lanky,mid 20's, speaks english and d 3 other languages fluently, Not so smart,cool, omo jeje,slow.
Environment- lagos street, Home,Office
Focus- The street life of a naija guy from home 2 office
Victim of- Agbero, weather, bad conditions of things,women, kids,

for example
Someone stole his money at the bus stop, enters d bus unknowingly and had reached his destination b4 realizing. received maximum shishi ( gbooooaaa)of his life.
As dude excretes, His excreter dries up and turns to dust before landing in the toilet becos of the harmattan.
Due to d hamattan he shivers till he falls off the motor bike taking him to the office.
Dude drives without his front bumber touching d back of d next car. Bus drivers around him are cursing, abusing that he shd either get a driver or get his shit off d road.( my car)
Dude cross a one way busy road(iyana ipaja) without knowing a bike was coming d other way, ( flies in d air lands on his head)
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by iparrot(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2008
like the way u think!, grin
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by wham(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
U have a good start: Character Design

Would have loved to work with u but u are quite far. I need a team.

Keep it up
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 10:05am On Feb 13, 2008
dude is on a motorbike, speeding to get to work, suddenly a car door is opened and sends dude flying and crashing on the road.
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2008
dude boards a bus going to sango.there is also a ram with its owner in d same bus{ the ram took up 3 seats}, then , hell, broke, loose. It was an episode of when good pets go bad.
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2008
dude has a date with a chic in office. He gets ready by bathing, dressing up in a nice attire, sprays his perfume. He is looking like a bloke indeed.
He boards a bike and 75% of his fake perf is gone with the wind. the bike man passes a dusty road and his eye lashes is coated with red dust. The exhaust fumes from trucks and buses help to kill the remaining 25% of the perfume. the wind help to restyle his hair. A car zoomed pass and splashed dirty water on him. He finally arrived his destination looking like,
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2008
A lady's zipper/fly is down. ss sss sss, dude tries to call her attention but she ignores him. He walks closer, he moves closer still, his mouth is close to her ear just about to whisper , gbbooooaaa, na slap land cheek. there is a scene, everyone gathers, tries to explain,
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2008
He is in a bus, thinking of how to stand up and sell his products to the passengers. He finally stood up,' My people i greet you, i can see most of you are going to your place place of work. I pray we all get there safely. Yesterday i boarded a bus and there was an accident, everyone died, i mean no soul was spared including mine,', Conductor o wa o- 2 people shouted. Bus stopped. More than half the passengers alighted or flighted or frighted. Let me show you, almost everyone had gone, dude brings out a church flier,, But am here today, a living testimony of the living God.
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2008
Dude desperately needs to use the toilet. He enters the office toilet. Men the shit came in a rush, like a burst pipe. He sighs. the whole toilet is smelling, the whole corridor is smelling, the entire office complex is smelling, but, there is more, dude feels there is a baby shit still inside that needs some cajoling to come out. He tries pressing his bombom like agbalumo,, nothing, he decides to squat on the toilet seat, soon he could feel the urge, the mess first, then baby shit is out, then all of a sudden the toilet lid is broken.,, cleans up,tries to reduce the smell flushing several times, puts dettol, soap, a dash of hand cream, stays back to make sure smell is down. Finally comes out and everyones looking at him. he says 'What'.
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2008
He is hungry,It was only he pap drank that morning. he steps into a restaurant orders his meal. A cream chic asked to sit in front of him. No shaking. She Picks her fork and knife, He picks his, though he doesn't know how to use it . she eats , he eats. he manages, really, yours truly, manages to finish his rice with those instruments. Time for the chicken, ' should i pack this chicken home and deal with it very well, chop the chicken with my hands, crack the bones, suck all the juice, dry ,or should i show everyone i can use fork and knife. should i, should i not', chick is dissecting her chicken, i must represent, nothing do me, must talk to this chic after the chicken, dude picks up his cutlery and , and, and, sends the chicken flying, ,lands on the lady, blah ,blah ,blah {na who send am)
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
He went to an office to drop his C.V. in a firm.
hmmmm there is an escalator. dude chills out,,,hasn't been on one before,,,,someone steps up the escalator,,,,,, 2,3,4,5,,,, oooh that is all, just put your leg on it and it takes u up or down,,,,,,, alright,,,,,,' with the confidence of a lion' dude jumped on the escalator ,,,,,which in return sent him flying across,,,landing face down>>>>>>
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
what do i give her on vals? ,Dude browsed nairaland people suggested>>>> nothing,hot dog, hot red lingerie,hot red wine, hot red lipstick,hot red perfume,hot red petals in the bathtub, hot cool music in the background, loving hot mind blowing sex, dude decides to surprise her. Calls the girl he wants to woo on vals day. told her to come over to his place on vals day. he bought a cool music,got the light tuned low,had red hot petals trialing from bed to bucket of water(no bath tub} got the bed shit cleaned and ironed, extra towel and tooth brush, decided to be romantic and cook rice, dodo and chicken with his electric stove. the night was young, atmosphere cool, every ingredient for the meal was set. all it remains was d arrival of d babe then he would cook while she just relax and watch. , ding,,,,dong,,,,,,the babe had come. he opened the door and >>>>>>>>>>>>the power supply went out{NEPA). Maximum mess up.
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2008
You guys are crazy please give the dude a break. Lol
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by Ernestmm(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2008
I agree with Adewale, I think "dude" needs to have some good times too.
Re: Street Life (cartoon Series) by topetall(f): 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2008
guys u can contribute and conceptualize dude's good times. thank you

Winners Of The Davido Skelewu Dance Competition / Anima#thors! How Good Are We Really? / One Of My Latest Art Work