Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Where Are Thuraya Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Are Thuraya Phones (734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Thuraya Phones by kallysky(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Phones have become major part of our life. It has helped humans who live far apart to communicate without physical presence. It has helped businesses flourish and the economic benefit cannot be quantified.

Nigerian's once took preference in phones such as the Early Nokia Phones, Trium, Motorola and the likes. The elites preferred high end phones such as Thuraya. Thuraya was seen as the Almighty of all in it days

However, the present youth of today seemed to have taken the initiative to acquire exotic and expensive phones such as the Blackberry's, Iphones and Andriods. While the elders prefer to use Touch light phones. Smh

The question that keeps popping is What happened to Thuraya phones?
Re: Where Are Thuraya Phones by gdavison: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Thuraya phones are booming especially the XT-Dual which can do both GSM and satellite calls. Have a look at the website Thuraya.com to find the nearest distributor. If you cant find one then let me know and I will point you in the right direction.

Geoff

(1) (Reply)

Nexus 7 With HSPA Sells Out On Google Play As Well / Blackberry Pros Kindly Advice Me On Bold 5! / Mtn Blackberry Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.