Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) (2187 Views)

8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months! / Bald Head Or Grey Hairs make your choice / Bald Head , What Are The Natural Remedy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by surveyProf(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
This product is low-power household comb massager that is professionally designed for bald head. It is a new multifunction comb massager that can be easily operated at home. It has magic effect on removing oil stains, growing new hairs and preventing from losing hairs.

Feature:
* Name of item:Comb massager
* 100% Brand New High Quality
* Recover rejuvenation through physical vibration to massage and promote head blood circulation effectively
* Five-row special-made steel columns
* Comb with impulse, ozone, infrared
* Promote the appearance of new hair growth
* Low power
* Charge time 6 hours
* Color:Blue
* Weight:0.863kg/30.44ounce
* Measurement:18x4.3x1cm/7.09x1.69x0.39inch for power grow comb
18x4.3x1cm/7.09x1.69x0.39inch for electronic massager

Package included:
1* Power growth comb
1* Massager comb
1* Charger st
1* Charger
1* User mannual

Finally, product from Hung Kong.

1 Like

Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by surveyProf(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2012
If anybody needs it, I could place an order!!!
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by bratan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
how much is it?
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by Nigeria0000: 12:46am On Nov 01, 2012
My name is A Y.i recide in ogun state,am a student.Balding has been the most embarrasing desease in my life,i got bald at age 19,I Look so well like my father but my father and mother are nt bald.my problem now is i dont knw how to place an other to get the machine but if u can help me get the laser comb machine,i will be grateful and will pay for ur service,my contact is 07066022794.pls i nid help,pple starting to cal me bastard despite i look like my father.
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by surveyProf(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2012
^^^
I will get the price now and let you know!
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by surveyProf(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
surveyProf: ^^^
I will get the price now and let you know!

Its 20k plus DHL fee to ur address!!!
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by Nigeria0000: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2012
How to pay
How do i pay the 20k,and how many day will it take to reach me.
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by surveyProf(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2012
Nigeria0000: How to pay
How do i pay the 20k,and how many day will it take to reach me.

Hello,

I am going to place an order for 2 copies, some other persons needs one as well, you don't need to make payment ahead, all u need to do is to come pick it up frm me, @ the moment I am in Lagos, Then u can now make payment, face to face transaction.
I will call u or u can as well call me.

Cheers!
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by doctokwus: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2012
Someone really does bliv a machine can grow bald hair wen d best of drugs avent.Some pple really don't know d mechanism of hair growth.I await testimonies of bald hair regrown;only in naija!
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by Scopgel1: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2012
You can own an online store free @ market4naija.com. register and start your free online store now
Re: Eletronic Device To Grow Bald-head (with Pictures) by surveyProf(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2012
^^^
I will try dat out,

Thank u!

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Dealing With PCOS Supplementwise!! / 5 Ways To Last Longer In Bed...... / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.