Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre (4366 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / M.R.C Calls For Assessment / Guiness Nig. Assessment Centre Invitation: Retail Sales Executive{enugu} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by Hackomania(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nigerian Breweries has started sending invites for their Assessment centre. See mail below

Dear Candidate,

You are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in an Assessment Center with NB Plc.

Details are as follows:

Date : Monday 5th November, 2012

Venue : NB Plc Accommodation Center, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , Lagos

Time : 7.30am Prompt

You are required to come along to the venue with the Originals of your credentials for Sighting, and photocopies to be submitted of the listed items

1. An ID card or any form of photograph carrying identification

2. Birth certificate or Sworn Age Declaration

3. West African School Certificate or its equivalent

4. BSc Certificate or Statement(s) of Result

5. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate

6. 1 Passport photograph

7. CV

8. A copy of this mail.

Kindly respond via return mail to confirm your participation in the Assessment Centre.

You are required to fill out the template attached below providing all necessary information, and submit along with a copy of your updated CV in your response to this mail on or before Wednesday 24th October,2012

Ask to see the undersigned upon arrival at the venue.

Regards,

Chidi Nwankpele

_____________________Disclaimer________________________
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.

If you got an email like this, congratulations, you are one step closer to working in NBPlc. Please the text in bold face, make sure you do the instructions before tomorrow 24th October 2012.

Good luck guys
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by Obinoscopy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2012
This is nice. I hope many nairalanders will get this mail. Best of luck guys
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by omoijoba1: 4:00am On Oct 24, 2012
Hackomania: Nigerian Breweries has started sending invites for their Assessment centre. See mail below

Dear Candidate,

You are hereby informed that you have been selected to participate in an Assessment Center with NB Plc.

Details are as follows:

Date : Monday 5th November, 2012

Venue : NB Plc Accommodation Center, No 3 Abebe Village Rd, Iganmu , Lagos

Time : 7.30am Prompt

You are required to come along to the venue with the Originals of your credentials for Sighting, and photocopies to be submitted of the listed items

1. An ID card or any form of photograph carrying identification

2. Birth certificate or Sworn Age Declaration

3. West African School Certificate or its equivalent

4. BSc Certificate or Statement(s) of Result

5. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate

6. 1 Passport photograph

7. CV

8. A copy of this mail.

Kindly respond via return mail to confirm your participation in the Assessment Centre.

You are required to fill out the template attached below providing all necessary information, and submit along with a copy of your updated CV in your response to this mail on or before Wednesday 24th October,2012

Ask to see the undersigned upon arrival at the venue.

Regards,

Chidi Nwankpele

_____________________Disclaimer________________________
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.

If you got an email like this, congratulations, you are one step closer to working in NBPlc. Please the text in bold face, make sure you do the instructions before tomorrow 24th October 2012.

Good luck guys
I got this mail yesterday! For those who have been through similar experience before, what are the things or questions to look forward to? I really need your sincere response to enable me prepare better. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by hibekey2(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pls I need to get this. Did u guys that got the mail of assessment centre apply for sales executive or manamgement trainee cos the assessment centre and panel interview is bein mixed up here pls
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by philsmart: 1:09am On Oct 26, 2012
Pls guys did they invite in batches or everyone at the same time.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by 234GT(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2012
philsmart: Pls guys did they invite in batches or everyone at the same time.
How is he going to know that? Anyway, if you have not received the invite like me, you may start forgetting nigerian breweries.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by collinseruogun1: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2012
Pls guys I've been finding it difficult to access my mail since last month, did anybody receive an Sms or just mails n can someone pls send d reply e.mail address so I call tell them my problem. Tanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by pj3400(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Please the information that was posted here, what was the outcome of it? This one that many people no comment on it. Is it a scam because I just received a mail now from that same person under signed. On the announcement.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by real28: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Same here too......
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by ELff: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2013
pj3400: Please the information that was posted here, what was the outcome of it? This one that many people no comment on it. Is it a scam because I just received a mail now from that same person under signed. On the announcement.
Pls how and when did u guys apply?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by pj3400(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
I don apply to so many places ooooo that I don't even remember again. I was sent a message to provide some information latest before today. How I wish people that commented on this tread can come out to say or explain why this tread went dead.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by snakedoctor: 10:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Hello guys please can you tell me what the assessment centre was all about??

Thanks

A brother in need
Re: Nigerian Breweries Call For Assessment Centre by Hackomania(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2014
How did it go

(1) (Reply)

Ola-kleen Holdings Ltd Interview Invitation / My Joy Food Industries Ltd / Between Nscdc And Non Teaching Staff At Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.