Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) (4104 Views)

New Mini Flat At Onike Iwaya 250k / Property For Sale Off Onike-iwaya: Dilapidated Tenement Bungalow Up 4 Sale (9M) / To Let In Onike-iwaya: 3 Bedroom 2T 2B Flat For Rent On Onike-iwaya Rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2012
For more details and viewing, call me on 08035020573 or 08094502261. Its pay and park in..with running water in the kitchen and bathroom, nice environment, and nice compound, constant electricity and three neighbours in separate apartment in the compound, close to the university of lagos.w

Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2012
It is not an agent thing o...talk to the landlord direct..thankx
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
After payment, the house will be painted after payment, the building was just reinnovated by the landlord.
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2012
Still very much available for your sightseeing...with the landlord himself..s
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Picomon(m): 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2012
Are you the landlord?
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 25, 2012
Picomon: Are you the landlord?
Am a friend to the landlord, and the said house in infront my house, as I said "not an agent thing" means if you are inteRested in it, you can come and inpect it without being charge for anything, I will jst connect you to the landlord and you negotiate, I am jst using my opprtunity as nairalander to help him look for interested individuals...
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2012
It's up for check n inspection.
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Still available for interested peeps
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Dazzlerays(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
friend...u are doing a great marketing job.....but dat area looks as if it has no good drainage sytem.
is d area affected by flood.
pls reply cos i am kind of interested
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
That is where I stayed for over twenty years, and there is a good drainage system in that area, my house is opposite the house, I took d picture three days ago immediately after a heavy rain, and you can come and check it for yourself and ask any question rgarding it if it always affected by flood, you will be seeing me now almost everyday nah, dat is if you are the lucky person to get the place.
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hayjaycity: That is where I stayed for over twenty years, and there is a good drainage system in that area, my house is opposite the house, I took d picture three days ago immediately after a heavy rain, and you can come and check it for yourself and ask any question rgarding it if it always affected by flood, you will be seeing me now almost everyday nah, dat is if you are the lucky person to get the place.
guy thks for the openess but that place doesnt have a good drainage system. it gets flooded when ever it rains. that place is iwaya
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
toba: guy thks for the openess but that place doesnt have a good drainage system. it gets flooded when ever it rains. that place is iwaya

Okay, I hear you....but I repeat, it has a good drainage system. If it has been rented, I will come back here to inform you, and better luck next time. I get my house, so jst trying to inform felloe nairalanders
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hayjaycity:

Okay, I hear you....but I repeat, it has a good drainage system. If it has been rented, I will come back here to inform you, and better luck next time. I get my house, so jst trying to inform felloe nairalanders
bros. i dont need a house. lm just saying cos i fix my car at audu baale street, hence my being conversant with that neighbourhood. the house is nice though but the neighbourhood is poor.

happy letting
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
toba: bros. i dont need a house. lm just saying cos i fix my car at audu baale street, hence my being conversant with that neighbourhood. the house is nice though but the neighbourhood is poor.

happy letting

So you are not interested and you are running your mouth, well people like you are everywhere, I even wanted to tell that, if you say it floods whenever it rains at iwaya, then u know nothing about iwaya, not until u said u come to fix ur car at s street...lolz, happy viewing
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hayjaycity:

So you are not interested and you are running your mouth, well people like you are everywhere, I even wanted to tell that, if you say it floods whenever it rains at iwaya, then u know nothing about iwaya, not until u said u come to fix ur car at s street...lolz, happy viewing
man. you are talking to a professional in the real estate sector and building industry in Nigeria. I can tell from a profesional view that the house is lower than the street NGL and that area is prone to flooding. I lived in Onike for about 10 yrs and attended an assembly there. i've to that area couple of times when it rained and do sympathize with resident.

its not ur fault or that of the landlord but its due to poor drainage system. from Makoko to some parts in iwaya are affected by this challenge cos the area is a bit low levelled.

all the same all the best
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Sorry, mr professional real estate, so as a professional real estate, u make conclusions and judgement about an area without being there..LMFAO. Gbeborun!!!. You know how many deals I have opened and closed on this Forum..that's my pics on my profile, I ave got nothing to hide, and nothing to gain in lying.
Go and get a life, coz u gat none.

@allinterested Nairalanders...this is my last post on this thread. The apartment is still avaiLable jst call the above numbers for your inspection and I'm ready to answer your questions ONLY on fone, not on dis thread anymore, and will only come back if the apartment has been taken. This thread has been infilterated with an unscrupulous element. Am off, I may open anothere thread for it sha.
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hayjaycity: Sorry, mr professional real estate, so as a professional real estate, u make conclusions and judgement about an area without being there..LMFAO. Gbeborun!!!. You know how many deals I have opened and closed on this Forum..that's my pics on my profile, I ave got nothing to hide, and nothing to gain in lying.
Go and get a life, coz u gat none.

@allinterested Nairalanders...this is my last post on this thread. The apartment is still avaiLable jst call the above numbers for your inspection and I'm ready to answer your questions ONLY on fone, not on dis thread anymore, and will only come back if the apartment has been taken. This thread has been infilterated with an unscrupulous element. Am off, I may open anothere thread for it sha.
ur response says it all. u posted a pix here for pple to see what u have, that they can form an opinion based on what they've seen.

from the pix, the house requires rennovation. u said it would be done upon receipt of payment.

from the pix, the area looks untidy and prone to flooding.

U also gave an impression that u're not an agent, but ur response now suggest something else.

i have made my point, whether u accept it or not. Of course u are going to get a tenant for the apartment after sweet talking he/she like other dubious agents does. cheesy

I think it wouldnt harm us if we speak the truth.

Running away to create another thread shows u've got things to hide. If not, i dont think there's a need to run away.
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
toba: ur response says it all. u posted a pix here for pple to see what u have, that they can form an opinion based on what they've seen.

from the pix, the house requires rennovation. u said it would be done upon receipt of payment.

U also gave an impression that u're not an agent, but ur response now suggest something else.

i have made my point, whether u accept it or not. Of course u are going to get a tenant for the apartment after sweet talking them like other dubious agents does.

I think it wouldnt harm us if we speak the truth.

Running away to create another thread shows u've got things to hide. If not, i dont think there's a need to run away.

For what u posted now, labeling me a dubious person and an agent...WOE BETIDE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, and ur unborn generation..all the provisions of psalm 109 be your portion IJN, and all these will never to come to pass in your life ONLY if I ever intended to dupe anyone here. I have my job, and am okay. Idiot!!!
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hayjaycity:

For what u posted now, labeling me a dubious person and an agent...WOE BETIDE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, and ur unborn generation..all the provisions of psalm 109 be your portion IJN, and all these will never to come to pass in your life ONLY if I ever intended to dupe anyone here. I have my job, and am okay. Idiot!!!
wow. what a nice come back. why are u getting agitated? if u've got nothing to hide, u dont have to be such raged.
Im sure u claim to be a christian and go to church. a good christian wouldnt react like u did. u have embarrassed ur church.

May God forgive u for u know not what u are doing. Amen

happy letting
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 26, 2012
@allinterested individuals....there is an heavy downpour in this area now, and after the downpour, you can come and inspect the property and its environment after the downpour, and don't be misled by one of those jobless idiots that roam about NairaLand. Its still available. Just call the numbers above for more details.
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2012
this morning's 10-20mins rain is not what we call heavy rainfall. Right now the rain has stopped local time 08:08am Friday 26th October 2012.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, u can call Ajcity to inspect and if u are ok with the ppty, go ahead and pay. Dont believe anything i say.

Ajcity no vex. Barka de salah.

Take a hug
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Still available peeps...
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2012
For inspection...jst call the numbers above and speak with the landlord. Still available. Exterior to be finished after payment including general painting.

Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
For your information...Pls no flashing o, coz I won't call back..I only want serious and interested people to make call and make inquiry and not house agents. And if you don't have up to the above amount stated, pls don't bother, coz the landlord is not going less than that. I have been seeing flashing on my lines, and its frustrating, pls don't join them o...calls ONLY from interested and serious individuals will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Its first come, first served based o....still up for inspection, jst call the numbers above...
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2012
Its still up for grabs..
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 05, 2012
Available
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 06, 2012
Going
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by twinskenny(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
i have one year rent sir,.....can u help?
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2012
twinskenny: i have one year rent sir,.....can u help?

Nope...#160X2 + #40k agreement and #40k commision=#400 total package.
Thankx
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by century106: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
cheesy for someone who claims not to be an agent and that the deal will be with the Land lord; am wondering who the commission is being paid to and for what??

Go find a job Hayjay
Re: A Mini-flat For Rent At Onike/iwaya (#160k)x2 (pics included) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
century106: cheesy for someone who claims not to be an agent and that the deal will be with the Land lord; am wondering who the commission is being paid to and for what??

Go find a job Hayjay

Let me tell you...ONE ON ONE, I believe you cannot match me..those that ave come to chck the apartment on Nairaland, and saw me will testify to that, so you think, you wanna get an apartment in mainland, and you won't pay agreement and commission to the lndlord( Continue to leave in a fool's paradise) If sI say speak with the landlord,it simply means, there is notin like agentt fee, or agent collecting money from you before you inspect the property...maybe you think everyone surfing on NL are as jobless as you are, must u comment?....I will feed you with the amount I spend on my monthtly ùility bills

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camberwall Court 2, Abijo Gra. Promo Price! / Gorgeous Executive Penthouse In Abuja..60% completed. Very Rare And Won't Last! / Four Bedroom Floor Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.