Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Urgently Require Vendor In The East For Wedding Decor & Wedding Cake!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Urgently Require Vendor In The East For Wedding Decor & Wedding Cake!! (800 Views)

Wedding Decor-with Ease / Distributors Wanted In South South And East For Our Imported Brands / Wedding Decor @ Cheapest Rate Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Require Vendor In The East For Wedding Decor & Wedding Cake!! by LadyDee1(f): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2012
Hi, im finding alot of vendors in abuja and lagos for wedding decor etc and next to nothing in the EAST!

Can people please assist in dropping any vendors based in the East only, trad wedding is in January in Abia and White wedding in Abuja...

Thanks in advance
Re: Urgently Require Vendor In The East For Wedding Decor & Wedding Cake!! by pcnwamadi(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2012
You can contact me on 08105807635 and I will give u d best touch..
Re: Urgently Require Vendor In The East For Wedding Decor & Wedding Cake!! by ivyivy: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2013
Hi LadyDee...I'm sorry I'm quite very unfamiliar with this forum...Ma first time here actually, but had to register cos' I stumbled across ur piece on human hairs- virgin, processed n the likes in 2011; and I must say it was most educating. U seem to trade in very gud quality hair. I've been fishing to buy a gud durable hair from a credible seller myself, someone that'll lay all the bare facts on the table and say d truth abt the products. I stay in Abj and U mentioned u supply to pple in Abj. So if U still in the hair business,maybe U can contact me, or probably recommend someone that is credible enough to buy from. Ma email is oivychindo@yahoo.com . Luking forward to hearing from u soonest. Tnks.
Re: Urgently Require Vendor In The East For Wedding Decor & Wedding Cake!! by ppraise99: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bonanza!!! Bonanza!!! Bonanza!!! Refer two people to Nolas Touch Event and Decor for their wedding/event decor and get 50% discount on any decoration you wish.

Call 08030542596.
Visit our office at No.5, George street apongbon, Lagos island

At Nolas touch you get nothing more than the best

(1) (Reply)

We Need Buyers Of Leadore. / 122 Gross Ttt Ago Now / School Administrator/consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.