Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Super Fowls Of Nigeria - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Fowls Of Nigeria (6813 Views)

Featherless Chickens! Wingless Fowls! Brands Stop The Sponsor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 04, 2008
you guys know what? i have to give it to berti vogts. tii NFA ti ba won. them don meet their match. that berti na correct GUY-MAN. does anyone here know his current pay? it must be outrageous for it to be undisclosed.

the guy has played a fast one one NIGERIANS grin grin grin grin grin grin in our very own country with one of the highest no of 419ers!!!!!!

he just played to the galley, pretending to be working lol. i swear i cant stop laffing. grin grin grin grin, collecting his pay and knowing that nothing will happen.

serves us right. i bet siasia's team could have put up a better showing. with siasia as coach, not some whitey who has no history or track record. serves us right for being 'white-coach' hungry!!

it's like a curse people. na NFA we suppose dey hala. all of them there carry their position like chieftancy title!! nonsense!! angry angry
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by spora(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2008
Modups!:

is berti a REAL coach

He is a coach but not a REAL one.  grin grin grin
Modups, how about the two of us taking over the Super Chickens? I believe we can do better.  wink
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2008
spora is dat u my broda cheesy long time oh
yes i think we should organise our own nairaland team if oga seun go allow us grin grin grin
lets leave d fowls abeg
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by spora(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2008
Modups!:

spora is that u my brother cheesy long time oh

Yes o. Sweety, na me. Eye meji o n j'asa (no bird like eagles) Eagle again? Definitely not these super eagles sha. How's my head-turner doing?
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by weebee(f): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2008
weebee:

Alright friend, were you not dazed?
Continue to watch, Super fowls sorry Eagles will still daze us!

And they did!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2008
@ spora i day kampe, no shakin jare
just really pissed off with d eagles rite now  angry

@weebee no b small thing oh! but i want to believe dat one day we shall rise again
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Albato(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
Am afraid we may have lost the glory days of Nigerian football. These new bunch dont have any commitment to national assignments.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2008
where's t@medo & babycool sad
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by yinkasly(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
grin So this team called super eagle is not fit for national team atall. we thank Drogba when nigerians started blackmailling him, he changed his mind and do what he can to save super eagle.
after qualifying i was wondering who will nigerians blackmail again to qualify for Semi-final? Now that we dont see anybody to blackmail we dropped out.
sorry the coach
sorry for the technical crew
sorry for the players
sorry fro the supporters club
sorry for the fans
and sorry for nigerians angry
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
singing & shakin head

i sorry sorry oh
i sorry for nigeriaaaaaaaaaaa
i sorry sorry ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lipsrsealed
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by spora(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2008
Modupe Anikulapo-Kuti!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by otokx(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
Are you people still crying here?
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by hotchic1(f): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
I took the pain to watch Nigerian match for once and i was dissapointed big time,on getting to college today,my Ghanian friends were mocking me.Too bad.What a shame!
I really love the name "super fowl"

Anyway lets thank God we had a penalty offer from the referee,else it would have been a different story.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2008
too bad, simply, the substitution came too late, the defence line were damn too tired period,
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by kpomo123(m): 5:13am On Feb 05, 2008
I heard someone one time say that the eagles have turned into vultures!!! I guess it means super vultures of Nigeria. I dont even watch them play anymore cos they suck so bad!!!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2008
Modups!:

where's t@medo & babycool sad

Modupe baby! Ki lo n shele?  I dey here sweetie, u know I no go just abndon u like that now.  And by the way, who you be sef oga Spora wey you dey take style flirt with Modups!  Abeg mind yourself o; respect yourself o  grin  Back to the order of the day, Modups! baby, to tell the truth deep down in my heart I knew our team had serious issues but the spirit of patriotism won't let me dug them now.  The fact of the matter be say, NFA is the root of all Naija's soccer woes.  Anyway sha, let's hope a big lesson was learned here before 2010 (which I doubt).  I'm still reserving my comments Modups!  Peace!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by Modups1(f): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
t@medo i day oh, i was wondering y we no see u after d loss of d fowls. guess u were more dissapointed dan me!
d issues concerning d team, coach & nfa are multiple. where to start?

spora na my big bros for here oh! pls dont harrass him
ese gan o wink
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by A40(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
More like super vultures those guys suck
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by A40(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
More like super VULTURES those guys suck
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by folahann(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2008
Well, the Super Chickens have done it again
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by kpomo123(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
our basketball team even has a higher chance of beating the Angolan basketball team, which has never happened in the world history, than the vultures have on beating Ghana now!!!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by lordmassac(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2008
that's the best name for them grin grin grin eagle that can not fly is achicken cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by tommyex(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2008
I hate it when people call the Team super fowls.Did they not try their best?
Pls lets be +ve
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by camegirl(f): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2008
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by kpomo123(m): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2008
yeah the fowls/vultures tried!!! but no matter how much they tried, they didnt try enough to be given the name super eagles. do u know what the combination of super and eagles means? I am sure it doesnt mean being one guy up and losing a soccer game, especially to our rivalry Ghana!!! They played more like weaker vultures and vultures are slow u know!!!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by bymcorp: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
well i would say is that it's time 4 our u-23 & u-17 teams tobe injected into the national team.a good world class coach,who is good in creating stars,like arsene wenger type should be @ helm.we should also not blame d refree because we can't win with those embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by TmeD0(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2008
Modups!:

t@medo i day oh, i was wondering y we no see u after d loss of d fowls. guess u were more dissapointed dan me!
d issues concerning d team, coach & nfa are multiple. where to start?

spora na my big bros for here oh! please don't harrass him
ese gan o wink

Disappointed?  You bet!  I doubt any lesson was learned here, watch the same bologna repeat itself in 2010.  Haba Modups! baby, how you go think say a gentleman like me go come harass person for hia.  I be lover, no be fighter o  grin I just dey play with oga Spora now, oga Spora (my future brother-in-law) how now?  grin  Anyway sha Modups! baby let's forget about our papa eagles dem for now and move on o jare.  Peace!
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by 3dhunter(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
OBITUARY

Dear All, The death is reported of the GREEN EAGLE at the Ohene Djan sports
Stadium on the 03-Feb-08. The body was laid in state at the forecourt of the
Fiesta Royale Hotel, North Dworwulu (adjacent to the head offices of Nestle
Ghana Ltd), Accra. According to Doctorâ? Ts post mortem report, the GREEN EAGLE died of two teaspoonfuls of goals. It was revealed by doctors that the eagles showed signs of ill-health at the Essipon stadium in Sekondi between 20-Jan-08 and 03-Feb-08 before being flown to Ohene Djan for intensive care, but gave up the ghost after 93 minutes of soccer surgery.

Chief Mourner: Alhaji Umar Musa Yarâ? Tadua (Aso Rock, Abuja â?" Nigeria)

Children: Augustine Eguavon, Stephen Keshi, Rashid Yekini, Garba Lawal, Friday Ekpo, Sunday Oliseh, Sampson Siasia, Emmanuel Amunike, Mitiu Adepoju, Finidi George, Agu Alloy, Amokachie.

Grand Children: Nwanko Kanu, Joseph Yobo, John Utaka, Yakubu Aiyegbeni, Obafemi Martins, Mikel Obi, Nsorfor , Nwaneri, Austin Ejide, Taiwo Taye, Odemwienge, Danny Shittu.

Uncles: Olusegun Obasanjo, Mahamadu Buhari, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Wole Soyinka, Sani Abacha, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, Chief Emeka Anyaoku.

IN-LAWS: Dele Momodu, Dr. Adanugu, Clem Ohameze, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Zack Orji, 2Face idibia, John Okafor.

Meanwhile, the BLACK STARS of Ghana were invited to the Osu police station for interrogation in connection with the murder of the Green Eagle. During prosecution at the Accra fast track high court, Captain John Mensah pleaded guilty to the murder charge. Presenting the case, the bias referee Muhammad Benouza from Algeria( May his sins be forgiven), revealed that he saw Junior Agogo & Michael Essien putting 1 teaspoonful of poisonous dosages of goals each into the cocoa-net of goal keeper Austin Ejide in the 38th & 83rd minutes respectively. Though the rest of the STARS were acquitted and discharged, Essien & Agogo were sentenced to 1 goal each with surety to appear at the semi final match between the winners of the cameroun/Tunisia quarter final match. Meanwhile, a report reaching us indicates that SOS messages have been sent from Alata to the EAGLES camp that only one member (Mikel Obi) of the deceased family would be allowed to enter Alata. The rest return at their own risk & danger. NB: It must be emphasized that eba & brukutu would not be permitted at the funeral grounds, but kenkey & pusher (shaa lai fishua).
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by focused(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Poster :

Super fowls   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are so funny !!!

I think the eagles deserve the defeat for the following reasons :

They are too arrogant and they look down on other African players

The people who are suppose to be playing, are not selected because they don't have long legs ( You know Naija connection)

I just hope they will get their acts together, so that this humiliation will NEVER happen.
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by folahann(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
That was freaking funny, how did you get your composition
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by blackweaver(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
u know i think they should actually have been called super turkeys of nigeria, i remember that we had one turkey out front who couldn't run past any of the opponents defenders
Re: Super Fowls Of Nigeria by anots(f): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2008
why una even [put super in d beginning.
its just plain fowls of Nigeria grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Goalkeepers Of All Time / List Of Ten Nigerian Players Representing Manchester United Teams(pic) / Getting The Latest News, Transfers On Uefa/premiership Leagues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.