Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,950 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby (2993 Views)

Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / Oyibo Woman Enjoying Her Trip To Abakaliki With Her Hubby / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by nxanadu: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
The guy n the lady ħv been dat'g n during that time they've been quarrel'g every time n the guy do beat ħer As well cos he's hot tempered. The lady has been bear'g it that the guy will change $ all this while no money the lady have been suffer'g with him, during the dat'g process the lady got pregnant ,the quarrel n beat'g became worst . After 5 month of delivery of a baby girl the guy got a very good job $ he got married 2 her $ now d guy is rich but the quarrel is still go'g on $ on. Unstill 1 day she saw her EX n they so much love each then b4 they lost contact that lead 2 their seperation $ they both exchanged numbers, it happens that her EX stays close 2 her , but she has not visited him b4.
One day she and her hubby had a serious quarrel that almost lead 2 their divorce n their daughter is 3 yrs and 6 month old and the lady isn't work'g or trad'g and her hubby is the type of man that likes outside so much, if they quarrel it is an opportunity 4 him 2 come back late @ night. So the lady need some1 2 talk 2 that will advice her no 1 was close except her EX , she Went there d 1st day n the 2nd day she went there again, some thing happened $ they had Sex n each time she's with her EX she's always happy cos d guy treat her Well than her hubby but with her hubby its quarrel!! quarrel!! quarrel n she's tired of quarrel . So since that incident with she and her EX she Has been unhappy with herself n she has deleted her EX's phone number on her phone and her consciences wouldn't let her b, even prayer she cannot pray.
After 4 month of the incident she told her hubby what she and her EX did . As a man what will u do 2 her as ur wife and she Isn't d secretive type . But remember 1 thing she told u by herself so as 2 clear her mind . WHAT WILL U DO 2 ĦËR̶̲̥̅̊
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by veraponpo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
This is a serious but sensitive issue. It depends on the guy. There is no yes or no answer to this question. Some guys can forgive her but some will not.
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by dave247(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
My Dear, it easy for some persons to forgive and some don't. Firstly, she told me about it, i respect her for that. we are all human and are bound to make mistakes.... i will forgive her even if i will be hurt... I will try to put whatever may happen after away.....what if someday i wear that same shoe?

Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Eeya...touching undecided
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by osundu(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Helloooo,there is nothing dat is touching here!let de guy send her away.if the beatings continue,surely she will go back to ex for another shot when u and I know dat she nt suppose to have any biz with him.RUBBISH!
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Oh you could admit that she did wrong but refused to acknowledge that the guy pushed her to it? Whadda hell,let him send her away, for her own good.
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by Catchfire1: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
An Adultry? undecided

Lemme go and check, i'll be back wink
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by cheldan(f): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
Well, this Osondu or whatever will be one hell of a guy, ladies beware
osundu: Helloooo,there is nothing dat is touching here!let de guy send her away.if the beatings continue,surely she will go back to ex for another shot when u and I know dat she nt suppose to have any biz with him.RUBBISH!
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by osundu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello cheldan,always have courtsey for pple u don't know,I am nt 'whatever'.Imagine a married woman nt having who to discuss her marriage problems with but her ex?what happen to her pastor,de husbands relatives or An elderly man/woman around her area?Dats to tell u dat she had nursed de idea of sleeping with her ex long ago.
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by vanbonattel: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
maybe the ex is an expert, and knows how to "bilala" the babe wella grin
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by ikamefa(f): 1:42am On Nov 15, 2012
^^^^^^^ mu che che che! na today? grin
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by CrazyMan(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2012
nxanadu: The guy n the lady ħv been dat'g n during that time they've been quarrel'g every time n the guy do beat ħer As well cos he's hot tempered

If someone isn't your type, why stay with him...you can as well leave.

nxanadu: The lady has been bear'g it that the guy will change $ all this while no money the lady have been suffer'g with him, during the dat'g process the lady got pregnant ,the quarrel n beat'g became worst .
The lady is foolish...I wouldn't call this love, this is pure stupid1ty....why on earth would you stay with someone who beats you on a daily basics...and even go as far as getting pregnant for him....

nxanadu: After 5 month of delivery of a baby girl the guy got a very good job $ he got married 2 her $ now d guy is rich but the quarrel is still go'g on $ on.
Of course the quarrel would go on...its in his nature...nothing can change him.

nxanadu: Unstill 1 day she saw her EX n they so much love each then b4 they lost contact that lead 2 their seperation $ they both exchanged numbers, it happens that her EX stays close 2 her , but she has not visited him b4.
A married woman exchanging numbers with an ex...that girl must really be confused and stup1d.

nxanadu: One day she and her hubby had a serious quarrel that almost lead 2 their divorce n their daughter is 3 yrs and 6 month old and the lady isn't work'g or trad'g and her hubby is the type of man that likes outside so much, if they quarrel it is an opportunity 4 him 2 come back late @ night.
Ok I want to understand you here...so you're telling me that the lady in question isn't working?

Gosh...so she's been sitting at home all day, probably watching Nollywood movies and demanding money from him every now and then...no wonder her man picks up quarrels with her on daily basics...its obvious that he sees her as a parasite.

nxanadu: So the lady need some1 2 talk 2 that will advice her no 1 was close except her EX.
Foolish girl...so of all the friends, families members and relatives she has, its her ex she decided to confide in?

nxanadu: She Went there d 1st day n the 2nd day she went there again, some thing happened $ they had Sex n each time she's with her EX she's always happy cos d guy treat her Well than her hubby but with her hubby its quarrel!! quarrel!! quarrel n she's tired of quarrel .
Hasn't the quarrel be going on for years...why wasn't she tired....why did she wait for her ex to fu*ck her before, it dawned on her that she's tired of the quarrel...

nxanadu: So since that incident with she and her EX she Has been unhappy with herself n she has deleted her EX's phone number on her phone and her consciences wouldn't let her b, even prayer she cannot pray.
Rubbish...she would do it again...its just a matter of time, once another good looking attractive guy, asks her out, she would give in....once an adulterer always an adulterer.

nxanadu: After 4 month of the incident she told her hubby what she and her EX did . As a man what will u do 2 her as ur wife and she Isn't d secretive type . But remember 1 thing she told u by herself so as 2 clear her mind . WHAT WILL U DO 2 ĦËR̶̲̥̅̊ .
I would go for hiv, gonorrhea, staphyl...etc test. After confirming my medical status, I would dump her like a hot coal and move on with my life...I hate foolish people.

1 Like

Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by adl(f): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2012
The woman has made a fundamental mistake in marrying a guy that physically abuses her. She needs to correct that mistake before she gets killed. Going back to her ex was wrong and there is no justification for that. Won't advice her to tell her hubby cos guys don't forgive such act. She shld rather find a way to let the husband stop beating her and run away from her ex permanently.
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by Blazzay: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
What a very weak, silly woman!
Conscience ko. . . guilt ni!
If na me. . .I go just chop, waka pass!
Unless the 'se-x' was lousy! kiss
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by fumkos: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
adl: The woman has made a fundamental mistake in marrying a guy that physically abuses her. She needs to correct that mistake before she gets killed. Going back to her ex was wrong and there is no justification for that. Won't advice her to tell her hubby cos guys don't forgive such act. She shld rather find a way to let the husband stop beating her and run away from her ex permanently.

I honestly agree with you but the problem now is that she has told her husband and men actually do not forgive such things. There is nothing wrong in having your Ex's contact number but i feel the woman in question was wrong to even discuss her marital problems with the Ex.
Secondly, why is she tired of the beating all of a sudden? This beating has been going on even before the marriage.
My submission: she should go to their pastor or imam to intervene and after it has been settled or after the outcome of the intervention, she should find something to do with herself. An idle hand is the devil's workshop.
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by dickhardener: 3:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Forgive her because the grass isn't greener on the other side. Trust me ur next effort at a woman might be a worse character. I will only advise you never to love with you heart but with your head. Be like me and forever be apprehensive of women .
Re: A Married Lady Committed An Adultery And Told Her Hubby by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:47am On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Forgive her because the grass isn't greener on the other side. Trust me ur next effort at a woman might be a worse character. I will only advise you never to love with you heart but with your head. Be like me and forever be apprehensive of women .

Ha! See this miserable pig! cheesy
Somebarry don 'broke' ya 'arrrt'?
No wonder na only one NL 'ashawo gambia' you fit put for 'ouse!
Mu che che che che che che

(1) (Reply)

7 Annoying Things Not To Do When Your Husband Is Cheating / What Is Wrong With This Family Kitchen- Picture Inside / Manly Chores That Can Be Done Around The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.