Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? (899 Views)

Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / To My Future Wife / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by tiwantiwa: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
House
i have been conducting good research and i found that almost 90% of people who had pre-marital sex with their future partner ended up having a girl as their first child . And those who did not have sex with their future partners had a boy , in some cases those who had still births found the baby to be a boy . I dont know about twins ... i have seen few exceptions to this finding .. Can anyone confirm same ........
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by tonym1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
ARE YOU GOD WHO DETERMINES WHAT SEX COMES OUT FIRST, SORRY TO SAY YOUR RESEARCH DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by Melie200(f): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2012
That is so stupid of you to think that
Scientifically it is proven that the guy who determines the sex of the child because of the x and y chromosomes in the sperm so if it is x and x it's a girl if it is x and y it's a boy
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by ow11(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
No one can confirm your assertion...sorry
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by Melie200(f): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
It's called biology dimwit I dunno which school u went to that did not teach u this
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by baby124: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
Rubbish, naija and unnecessary thinking coupled with superstition. Don't go and read your book, or aspire for more realistic things. Challenge your brain with sane things abeg. embarassed
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by djeezy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nonsense superstition. Do people still believe in these things? Well it doesn't surprise me, some people can be gullible at times.
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by eddy1977(m): 2:47am On Oct 28, 2012
Why,crucify the poster? He is just sharing a myth. There are so many myths concerning baby genders and pregnancies in every culture.

Please,let's make nairalan a better place by accommodating others.
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by chemashie(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Are you kidding me? My friend bleeped her girl friend more than 100 times and yet the lady gave birth to a baby boy. Get ur facts before posting.
Re: Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? by eddy1977(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2012
chemashie: Are you kidding me? My friend bleeped her girl friend more than 100 times and yet the lady gave birth to a baby boy. Get ur facts before posting.

The poster said that about 90 percent. So,your friend and his wife are in the 10 percent category. Please cut the poster some slacks,this is just a public forum.
One love.

(1) (Reply)

Are They Really Twins? / House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? / Pls Help My Mother Is Running Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.