Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment (2665 Views)

My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) / 7 Myths About Fuel Economy / Which Brand Of Car Has The Best Fuel Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by tuoyoojo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
For me I think my pick wud be a toyota corolla 2006.one can make roughly 50 to 60km on just 4 litres of fuel..let's hear ur contributions
Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
tuoyoojo: For me I think my pick wud be a toyota corolla 2006.one can make roughly 50 to 60km on just 4 litres of fuel..let's hear ur contributions

To answer this with any degree of accuracy, you'll have to have driven at least 50 different vehicles in different driving conditions. Then taken an average.

So I'm afraid your answer's far from accurate.
Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by KingSolomonI: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
tuoyoojo: For me I think my pick wud be a toyota corolla 2006.one can make roughly 50 to 60km on just 4 litres of fuel..let's hear ur contributions

then you have not driven a honda civic
Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by tuoyoojo(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2012
I have driven a civic 2000 and I asked someone who had a civic 2004 civic and who now owns a corolla and she said d difference between d 2 fuel efficiency of the two cars is waw..of course she said toyota was beta
Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by sultaan(m): 2:17am On Oct 27, 2012
chevy cruze
chevy volt
ford fusion energi
Toyota Prius
Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by baaliyah(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
My 98 civic averages 14.5km per litre. I have driven a number of cars but i give it to Honda civic until i drive another car with better fuel economy. Another car that saves fuel that i know is Chinese Geely CK. I drove it from Abuja to Lagos with 52 litres about 750km.
Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by sultaan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
ba_aliyah: My 98 civic averages 14.5km per litre. I have driven a number of cars but i give it to Honda civic until i drive another car with better fuel economy. Another car that saves fuel that i know is Chinese Geely CK. I drove it from Abuja to Lagos with 52 litres about 750km.

That is around 40mpg which is same as the Chevy Cruze and Mazda3 on highway

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans/1208_40_mpg_compact_sedan_comparison/viewall.html

1 Like

Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by oezeafulukwe: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2012
Try Honda FIT very very wonderful. You can google for its economy rating.
Re: What Car Has The Best Fuel Economy By Your Accessment by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2012
there is no direct answer becoz you have to compare cars of the same engine size i.e 1.2 litre and it has to be of the same distance etc

you cant compare your freind's honda with yours if you dont know the engine size of your friend and driving habits affect fuel consumption

(1) (Reply)

Ac Blowing Hot After Battery Replaced / PIC: Keke Driver Fixes Charging Spot For His Customers.. / Updated! Free Sygic GPS License For (3)Regular Cartalk Members(Winners selected)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.