Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Download M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] (8127 Views)

Link To Download The Track, Ashes By MI: Tribute To Aluu 4 Victims / M.I - Ashes [Tribute To ALUU 4] / Download M.i Illegal Music (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Download M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] by catoonboy(m): 5:53am On Oct 25, 2012
M.I – Ashes [Tribute to
ALUU 4] I was heart broken and moving on was
so difficult but this song remind me
that no matter how difficult it is, its
possible and sooner or later things
will get better. Rest in Peace says M.i
Jude Abaga to the Aluu4 Victims . “we all ashes……instead of them let it be
me” ,a very touching song i most say
“Rest in Peace to the student murdered
in Anambra State,Rest in Peace to those
two young Girls” “4 young men died at the hands of a
lynch mob on the 5th of October 2012.
Whether or not their deaths will mean
anything, or fade out of our minds as
just another meaningless tragedy, is up
to us and what we do from here on. I hope this song captures that message.
Nothing would be worse than for a
death to mean nothing. Nothing.” -MI
Abaga.. Download www.enjoy9ja.com/forum2_theme_1054188.xhtml&tema=63[color=#000000][/color]

Re: Download M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] by antontech(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Nice one M.I,God bless U
Re: Download M.I – Ashes [tribute To ALUU 4] by mukina2: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2012

(1)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Way Too Fly – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft Davido / Mode9 Ft. 2face Idibia – We Dey Vex [brand New] / Sauce Kid (swagga Swagga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.