Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Al-fajr “ The Awaking” - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Al-fajr “ The Awaking” (646 Views)

To All Muslim: Salat, Fajr, Dhuhr And Asr Prayers Against Ebola By Prophet S.a.w / How To Wake Up For Fajr / French Consul (regional Ambassador) In Kuwait Accepts Islam After Fajr This Morn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Al-fajr “ The Awaking” by Maidamma: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2012
AL-FAJR “ THE AWAKING”

As the day outstrip the night gradually, and the barking of dogs fades away with ease, the cock’s crow is heard.
I wake up to purify myself for a congregation that has the most and best reward for my soul and well being.
When I call my neighbor to partake in this act of worship I feel peaceful because for every step I take with him I know 10 sins are wiped out and 10 rewards are recorded by purified created beings that I cannot see.
When I sit at the front row after making two Raka’ats, I pray my companion in the grave will also come early before his night friend leaves, For his presence would be cherished more than the riches and life in my previous world. As the white thread is almost visible
A voice is heard in the congregation which alerts everyone to stand up shoulder to shoulder, feet to feet, face on the ground for maximum concentration.
The day outstrips the night by the will of Allah and the white thread is now visible. As we all depart with an indiscriminately sound that could be compared to the one an individual will hear when the congregation leaves him alone to his faith.
Al-Fajr could be difficult but rewarding when performed at the right time assigned to us by Allah( SWT).
“we pray to Allah(SWT) to avert the punishment of the grave from us” Amin
Re: Al-fajr “ The Awaking” by abrajproperties: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2012
ameen.........

(1) (Reply)

May God Save Us From These Wives / Muslim Scholars, Please Feed My Inquisition. / George And Eid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.