Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Check Out My First Photoshop Works. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My First Photoshop Works. (1594 Views)

I'm ATOM&These Are Some Of My Photoshop Works that will definitely stun you / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media / some of My Funny Photoshop Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My First Photoshop Works. by TariEnoch(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
More are still comin
Re: Check Out My First Photoshop Works. by Sagytarius(m): 12:30am On Oct 26, 2012
You have not even posted anything, n you say "more are still coming". SMDH
Re: Check Out My First Photoshop Works. by TariEnoch(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Dnt knw how 2 upload
Re: Check Out My First Photoshop Works. by Sagytarius(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
1st of all, make sure u know the file-names of the pixs u want to upload, know their location-folder(s) (ie where the pictures are located) ; be it in your phone, memorycard or PC.
Now, as you try to post a "comment", you will see toward the downside of ur slate, four blank boxes with "choose" on the rightside of each box. Click on the first box (and 2nd, 3rd....depending on the number of pictures u want to upload at a time): trace the picture(s), from the menu that comes up, to the location-folder(s). Then, click "submit".
Mhen, this is the best I can explain. I don try.

Oya, waiting for the pictures. grin
Re: Check Out My First Photoshop Works. by TariEnoch(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
can't just upload
Re: Check Out My First Photoshop Works. by ozaro(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2012
its not hard nau
Re: Check Out My First Photoshop Works. by gehong1206: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2012
nice, baba - thank you
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Pro Graphics Designer For Web Images / I Need A Corel X7 And Adobe Photoshop Tutor Pls / Nikon Coolpix L340 Camera For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.