Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read (895 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / Need Some Books / Why Do Ladies Like To Read Romance Novels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Dospix(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
It is very important to stress d
consequentiality of some books and plays in Nigeria.However,for one to attain great prominence in the art of writing,one needs to have a rational understanding of the fundamental issues raised by the authors of these books
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Dospix(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
Books like:things fall apart by Chinua Achebe,the gods are not to blame by Ola Rotimi,trails of brother jero by Wole Soyinka...please i need you all to help me with the list.
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by ATMC(f): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2012
There was a country by chinua achebe
The man of d people by chinua achebe
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Dospix(m): 5:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Our husand has gone mad again by Ola Rotimi.This play happen to be of the rare plays that got me laughing from the prologue to the epilogue.My best line in this play is:"you wan chop money? politics,you wan chop life? Politics no,no...
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Dospix(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wait when we get there we will stuff our pocket with national chin chin"
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Lurve(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2012
smileytry Sparkling Emerald by Roni T. Davies
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Akanniade(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
I recommend Arms and the man by Bernard Shaw to anyone who wants a good dose of humour.
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Dospix(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
I have heard of the play, but yet to read it
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by cuppycake222: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2012
When a child is motherless
The dizzy Angel
Concubine
Cheer up Brother
This is our Chance
The mysterious ebony carver
Re: Some Books And Plays You Definately Need To Read by Dospix(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
"When a child is motherless" great book.

(1) (Reply)

#PioneerArt ***There's A Hero In Diaspora ***SUPPORT & HELP ME WIN BY VOTING** / Caught / Words Give You Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.