Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Learn How To Swim In A One Week Straight Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Swim In A One Week Straight Training (740 Views)

Learn How To Swim(p.h Residence) / Learn How To Swim / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Swim In A One Week Straight Training by norababie: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
You can swim ,no matter the age.our NGO teaches people how to swim because it is important.we also give u lectures on water safety at home.do not wait for the emmergency period to come.even if you do not go to water environment,what about the flood that comes to meet poeple at home.make out time to learn how to swim,both you and your family.it is a lifetime knowledge that do not waste.you never can tell.CALL SWIM COACH (08035477047)
Re: Learn How To Swim In A One Week Straight Training by tayejay(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
In Which city do u live?

(1) (Reply)

WHAT MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS Are Not Saying / Things To Know Before You Build That House. / Where To Get A Birth Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.