Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS (2022 Views)

Who Owns The Goat? / A Moral Lesson From Goat And Cow Fight / The Goat And The Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
State of emergency: Goat and two chickens at large
I just confirmed now that my muslim neighbour's hybrid pig-goat and two chickens have made a run for it and are at large. Please anyone that sees them should pls call 08028036654 IMMEDIATELY!! . Please we need them for tomorrow please save a life. HELP!!

Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2012
Has anyone seen even one of them. My chances of eating meat today are growing slimmer!

1 Like

Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2012
ask bingbagbo lipsrsealed
Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by larride(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
grin grin
Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
BIGVAJINA: ask bingbagbo lipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
Chai, we later found out that it was actually Larride that stole the two chickens as for the goat; not yet. Anyway, no worries as i sent my son to larride's house for a stealth mission. .hehehe. . . . .

Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by larride(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
angry
Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by bunmioguns(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
I trust my prime minister; Larride. . He can nvr do such. . .
Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
bunmioguns: I trust my prime minister; Larride. . He can nvr do such. . .
ah ah, na jst joke na
Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
Valiantvaliant: Chai, we later found out that it was actually Larride that stole the two chickens as for the goat; not yet. Anyway, no worries as i sent my son to larride's house for a stealth mission. .hehehe. . . . .
Chei! its true oo, i saw two chikens in his compound.

I think the goat is under his bed
Re: MY NEIGHBOUR'S GOAT AND 2 CHICKENS by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:58am On Oct 28, 2012
PretiEbony: Chei! its true oo, i saw two chikens in his compound.

I think the goat is under his bed
no worri, i will go and check after church

(1) (Reply)

A Likely 2013 Jamb Questions ( EXPO ) / The Fear Of Injection Is The Beginning Of Being Spider Man!!! / My Funny Pic For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.