Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse (2997 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? / Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by AmeboGist: 4:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Our very own sultry singer Ms Tiwa Savage just recently made a public appearance with her boo/Manager/Business Partner (Booanatner), they looked totally and deeply in-love but word on the street is that things weren't always this rosy, before the made their romance public TeeBillz(as he is fondly called) beats up Tiwa for little things like missed vocal notes, if she performance and doesn't look at him just before she gets on stage or if she eats too much. It got so bad that at a stage, Tiwa had to briefly move out of the apartment they share at 1004. In our own mind this crazy, Dear Tiwa if you are reading this, GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING RELATIONSHIP. DonJazzy arms are waiting and calling dear.

http://amebogistdotorg..com/2012/10/tiwa-savage-victim-of-spousal-abuse.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by Chanchit: 4:56am On Oct 26, 2012
Na wah o, nothing wei amebo eyes no dey see, anyway it could be true, cos I never believed Goldie could be that cold until she went for BBA.
Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by martyns303(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2012
Women tend to have this submissive attitude, looking from the outside she may appear classic and strong but on the inside she's a regular chick under a guy. Would u have ever laid hands on Rihanna if u were dating her? But see how chris beats her up senseless, I bet its not the first time he did it but I guess that particular one was too much, still is she not running back to him? If not for the way the media blew the thing outta proportion am sure nobody would have heard about it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by Jyde89: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
I hope it isn't 2ru.
Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by slimyem: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
...the word on the street...?
So much for news!!
Next!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by MissCorrection: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2012
AmeboGist: Our very own sultry singer Ms Tiwa Savage just recently made a public appearance with her boo/Manager/Business Partner (Booanatner), they looked totally and deeply in-love but word on the street is that things weren't always this rosy, before the made their romance public TeeBillz(as he is fondly called) beats up Tiwa for little things like missed vocal notes, if she performance and doesn't look at him just before she gets on stage or if she eats too much. It got so bad that at a stage, Tiwa had to briefly move out of the apartment they share at 1004. In our own mind this crazy, Dear Tiwa if you are reading this, GET OUT OF THAT FUCKING RELATIONSHIP. DonJazzy arms are waiting and calling dear.

http://amebogistdotorg..com/2012/10/tiwa-savage-victim-of-spousal-abuse.html

Performs
Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by MissCorrection: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2012
martyns303: Women tend to have this submissive attitude, looking from the outside she may appear classic and strong but on the inside she's a regular chick under a guy. Would u have ever laid hands on Rihanna if u were dating her? But see how chris beats her up senseless, I bet its not the first time he did it but I guess that particular one was too much, still is she not running back to him? If not for the way the media blew the thing outta proportion am sure nobody would have heard about it.

I'm or I am!!!!! angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by victorian(f): 7:35am On Oct 28, 2012
Such is life, but it takes a strong woman, who values herself to move on.
Re: Tiwa Savage Victim Of Spousal Abuse by Series22(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2012
Incase dis rubbiiiish thread gets 2 d front page.. Am number the 8 commentator.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Feel Bad About Negative Stories Written About My Mum—omotola’s Daughter / Beyonce Gives Nicki Minaj A Golden Flawless Necklace Worth $300,000 / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife..nkiru Sylvanus Cries Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.