Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Best Plan So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Plan So Far (723 Views)

Please Whats The Best Plan For Airtel / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) / Best Plan For Glo Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Plan So Far by Chudoify: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2012
Please my brothers and sister i wish to know the best plan to switch to that will save alot for me while making calls.i mean between just two people.I discuss alot with my mum and have discovered that i am spending alot. Though i am using mtn but don't mind switching to any better network.thanks luv u all.
Re: The Best Plan So Far by damatolnew: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Chudoify: Please my brothers and sister i wish to know the best plan to switch to that will save alot for me while making calls.i mean between just two people.I discuss alot with my mum and have discovered that i am spending alot. Though i am using mtn but don't mind switching to any better network.thanks luv u all.
mtn pulse wont be a bad idea.then subscribe to dt bonus of a tin.make sure your mum and d other person is also on mtn pluse.d charge rate is 8k/s
Re: The Best Plan So Far by chineduace(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2012
The cheapest plan for just 2 people is glo g bam hi 5. Call 5 registered friends/family with 5k per sec.
Re: The Best Plan So Far by phiszo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
Mtn zone, mtn Family and friend for calls.
For free 10mb data: mtn pulse
Re: The Best Plan So Far by bennito: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2012
plz, is there other netwk dt offer such low tarrif call btw two callers, except glo. Maybe a netwk dt charges rental fee monthly for u and me number.

(1) (Reply)

What Or Y Is Refurbished Electronics Being Termed As UK Used / Help / My Nokia N9 Refuse To Swtich On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.