Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

How Do I Expand My Customer Base? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Expand My Customer Base? (731 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Super Eagles Team At Their Base After AFCON Draw.. Photos / I Advice To Expand My Business From Local To International. / Should I Expand My Wholesale Mobile Phone Business To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Expand My Customer Base? by aruzuoke(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2012
I established a computer biz. I sell computer accessories and networking items like wireless routers, switches, wireless adapters, laptops, flash drives etc but since I started this business I'm yet to get a good return on investment. Pls fellow entrepreneurs how do I go about expanding my customer base and getting contacts of big companies who will need my products. I really need ure good advice cos sometimes it can be very frustrating staying a whole day without selling anything.
Re: How Do I Expand My Customer Base? by stkris(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2012
Starting a business is a very challenging venture, and requires a combination of precision, planning and patience.

Step 1: Do a simple study of all the businesses, companies etc around your town that may require products you have to offer.
Step 2: Pre-determine what kind of special deal or discount you can offer them.
Step 3: Visit these businesses and see whoever is in charge of their procurement. Introduce yourself (make sure you are properly dressed, and have quality business cards)
Step 4: Inquire the source of their technology products, and propose a better deal. Offer incentives like delivery or whatever works for u. Make this a long term business proposal. Hence, all their needs would be directed to you.
Step 5: Take down contact info and follow up with them in a non-intrusive manner until you have a deal.

To be successful in business you can't afford to sit and wait for business to come to you. You must go out and bring it in. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Expand My Customer Base? by aruzuoke(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kris May God bless u. Thanks for ure advice and guidelines
Re: How Do I Expand My Customer Base? by Chrisvicmall: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2012
I think Kris made a good point. Moreover, you can also sell your products online on sites like our site (www.chrisvicmall.com),or google trade.Make sure you add a good image of the product. The more people see your products, the more they are likely to purchase from you.

(1) (Reply)

Unrefined Sheabutter needed / Importation Guide On How To Import A Blacberry Phone @ The Rate Of N4500 / Partner Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.