Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Am Ready To Invest - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Am Ready To Invest (724 Views)

Who Wants To Invest? / Am Ready To Pay 3.8 Million Naira For Any Origninal Old Pendulum Clock / Am Ready To Show Only 20 People On How They Too Can Be Making A Minimum Of 10% Returns After 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready To Invest by antontech(m): 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I hv been searching for internet business where i can invest nd make profit from even if it is 5% of my investment monthly because i hate keeping my money in the bank at the and of d month i won't see any interest rather they will deduct money for ATM usage and SMS notificatn.

Pls i hv opened a liberty account and about to fund it using e-naira.com,so dat i can invest online and make profits.Pls am into talking abt forex,referral jobs here.Am talking abt investing money and making profits.

I hereby appeal to you guys to help by giving me trustworthy online investment companies both in Nigeria and abroad.I patiently wait for your comments.
God bless U as you help
Barka da Sallah to our muslim brothers
Re: Am Ready To Invest by wisemanj(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2012
try avo.inc investment you may like there investment plan i love there offer that is while i m refirrin u pls how did you open your libertyr i hav be trin to open and the site has be deni my regist pls can you help me to open if yes place ur fone numb so that i can sent u my detail
Re: Am Ready To Invest by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2012
Cassava Flour Production yeilds 3 Million Naira monthly profit

This is the newest and most profitable business opportunity.
The federal government has made a policy on compulsary
inclussion of Cassava flour into confectionery products such as
bread, cake, pie, gala, etc. Hence there is a high demand for
cassava flour, unfortunately, there is no enough supply of
cassava flour..
Start a cassava flour factory today and become a millionaire in
just 3 months.
Order our feasibility study on cassava flour production and get
a 5 Million naira loan without collateral to start.
Feasibility study costs: 20,000 naira.
You can also download the attachtment to find a business idea
that suits you.
Ken oloye.

Re: Am Ready To Invest by newdawn09(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2012
If you want to know how to invest and earn returns, just click the link in my signature and register free. The authenticity of that site can be independently confirmed by you. just go to alexa.com and type the url you will see for yourself that they are highly ranked worldwide among the top. They will give you $10 to start.
Re: Am Ready To Invest by naira4ever(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
antontech: Hello Nairalanders,
I hv been searching for internet business where i can invest nd make profit from even if it is 5% of my investment monthly because i hate keeping my money in the bank at the and of d month i won't see any interest rather they will deduct money for ATM usage and SMS notificatn.

Pls i hv opened a liberty account and about to fund it using e-naira.com,so dat i can invest online and make profits.Pls am into talking abt forex,referral jobs here.Am talking abt investing money and making profits.

I hereby appeal to you guys to help by giving me trustworthy online investment companies both in Nigeria and abroad.I patiently wait for your comments.
God bless U as you help
Barka da Sallah to our muslim brothers
Re: Am Ready To Invest by naira4ever(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=antontech]Hello Nairalanders,

Pls i hv opened a liberty account and about to fund it using e-naira.com,so dat i can invest online and make profits.Pls am into talking abt forex,referral jobs here.Am talking abt inv

I felt the same way you are feeling now some year ago and was finally relieved until few months ago. I initially had my doubts until February this year when I signed up with expevtpay.com. Iit was 4% then but it was reviewed up to 5% on the least investment Plan. I have been receivibg consistent profit onto my LR a/c since February up to this moment. You don't believe it, right, I don't care what anyone or you believe, all I know is that I am being paid and never since I started. Hje company and the website is here in NIgeria, click the link in my signature below, peruse the website, send them ur inquiries, if any with their contact address and phone number on the website. Truly, if one is not greedy, 5% on monthly investment is worth the stress at the end of the year. Good luck, mann
Re: Am Ready To Invest by ninafuture: 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
just share second options for developing your financial invesment, been join with them for couple months and they doing great smiley 5% monthly
http://thehadi.wix.com/hedgefunds

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Of Drinks / Interior Design,decoration And Coperate Branding Services / I Want To Join Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.