Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

*browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / *browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! (1260 Views)

Which Is Your Favourite Browser? / Connecting Opera Mini Browser 4rm Phone 2 Laptop. / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! by Awoofawo(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
Chrome is for savages....uncontrolleale bursts military firepower, all the
way...

Firefox is for special operation... NavySEAL delta recon....

Opera is a portable...sniper,launcher, Police SWAT machine gun...all in one....
secure,reliable, faster and customizable

if you don't need to murder, maim or slaughter anyone, you should go for Explorer.
As for Safari.... does anyone still uses that kind of firearm..... No/Yes?

<b> Guy... Does this write up accurate described these </d> browser?

Re: *browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! by Ogetogeo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Try opera on turbo. It gives joy. cheesy cheesy
Re: *browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! by Awoofawo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2012
Opera is for newbi jawe! I'm loving my google kromeko!
Re: *browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! by Tinyemeka(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
I was about creating a thread with similar topic before I saw this. I had been browsing with Chrome initially. To download movies. Ordinarily I'd been using the Chrome because of Google speed but decided to try Mozilla with another video download. The Mozilla beat the Chrome speed hands-down. Almost twice the download speed of the Chrome browser. It's faster than Opera even. I haven't bothered trying it with Windows IE.

But why is it so? Why is Mozilla browser faster than Chrome? Or does it have to do with the Modem (MTN ZTE)?
Re: *browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! by Unseen(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
Tinyemeka: The Mozilla beat the Chrome speed hands-down. Almost twice the download speed of the Chrome browser.

you are downloading with browsers? Thats old fashion. Get internet download manager for ur downloads jare
Re: *browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Old skool. 1998 method grin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin

Unseen:

you are downloading with browsers? Thats old fashion. Get internet download manager for ur downloads jare
grin grin grin grin
Re: *browser War III* Vote For You Favourite Browser!!! by femi4: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2012
Who is downloading with internet browsers in this age when we have diverse download managers

(1) (Reply)

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 Tablet Laptop. / IDE Hard Drive Needed (to Buy) / What Are The Characteristics Of A Good Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.