Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

By The Grace Of God - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / By The Grace Of God (2100 Views)

Join Me To Appreciate God For The Grace And Rescue... / Man Of God Also Dey Fear / These Three Men Died And Stood In Front Of God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By The Grace Of God by jayemkay(f): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2006
There once was an old couple who had been married for thirty years.

Every morning the old boy would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance.

"You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained.

After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's arse.

While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream.

Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs.

"You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"
Re: By The Grace Of God by eveseh(f): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2006
by the grace of god i will be a r and b
pop star
Re: By The Grace Of God by dm(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2006
shocked shocked shocked

Men , Na die o. cheesy
Re: By The Grace Of God by diddy4(m): 12:08am On Apr 19, 2006
the guy own don finish. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Just Gisting / Breaking News From IRAN / Lifting Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.