Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

English Professor - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / English Professor (968 Views)

When English Professor write Maths Exam. / A Law Student And A Professor / Jokes Professor Emiritus(BG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Professor by Opoki(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2008
There was an english professor who like to speak vocabulary alot,and there was a time his house was burning so he called the fire brigade and said passionly "is that the combustion combating officer?gravitate here with a tremendous acceleration,for a gigantic conflagration is engulfing my domiciliary habitation, then the clerck said"if oga come i go tell am"after some minutes the house gets to burn more and more,then he called again and said loudly"my house is burning" then the clerck said "oga you for talk now, before they got there, the house has burnt off
Re: English Professor by ituen(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2008
good for him
Re: English Professor by hclacid(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2008
bad remix undecided
Re: English Professor by tufe(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2008
boring and old.
Re: English Professor by clemcykul(f): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2008
lmao ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Complete The Proverbs / How Eve Got Her Nerves: / Lucky Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.