Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

One Answer Is Needed....machine Or Mine? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Answer Is Needed....machine Or Mine? (547 Views)

When Deliverance Is Needed To Get Your Mastercard Out From The ATM / Your Advice Is Needed Urgently / Your Candid Answer Is Needed Sharp Sharp!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Answer Is Needed....machine Or Mine? by kingsyiyke: 6:03am On Oct 27, 2012
A man and his wife were in court for divorce,the problem is who gets the custody of the child.
THE WIFE jumps up and says,your honour I brought the child into this world in pains and labor, he should be in my custody.
The Judge turns to the husband and asked what he has to say.
THE MAN then said calmly "your honour, if I put my ATM card into an ATM machine and cash comes out... whose cash is it....... the MACHINE OR MINE?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When 'Ban' Becomes 'Ban.g' and 'band'----> / A Really Bad Day / Best Lrreseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.