Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu (37265 Views)

Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Pictures From Flavour's Concert In Houston, Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
Techwriter:

How dare you even compare them. The Church(not him) makes it big and they are building more universities. Apart from Kanu Nwankwo and his heart foundation, how many celebrities with all the hard currency has built what others benefit from? I know you would be glad if the nite club is making more than the church. But sorry, the seed of the Righteous shall be mighty upon the earth

As a reminder, some christians have no church or university, but they donate millions to the works of God.....(Mission Work)
So, also some celebrities, not all have charity organization, but they pump money into the available ones, even into churches!
Judgement day is gonna be surprising walahi!
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
mekaboy: SEE HW PPLE DEY FIGHT TO GO DANCE TO THE DEVIL, READY TO PAY ANY.AMOUNT TO ENTER CLUB, BUT THEY.WONT.GO TO.CHURCH.ON SUNDAY.

AFTER THEY WILL BE PASSING JESUS MESSAGE ALL OVER FACEBOOK. "CLICK LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU LOVE JESUS".

How many have u shared on facebook, and on ur 2go....what about ur whatsapp?
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
Techwriter:

I'm afraid u already have your mind made up on men of God that u can't hear any voice of reason.
1. Who told you the University was built with "poor" people's money? How many churches do people pay there tithe? Many( some even have paper where they monitor compliance). I am not in Winners but I know u can be there all your life without paying tithe and no one will force u or even know. Those paying there tithes are getting blessed and paying more while outsiders like u call them poor. If poor peoples money can build universiTIES then let's all go poor. Even your govt that forces you to pay tax can not use the tax of over 80 million Nigerians to give us a well equiped university

2. There are two ways to help the poor. Give little change to them or build more people with godly. Values and a capacity to create more wealth and help the poor.

3. Do you know how many students are there on scholarship. Therefore the rich is paying for the "poor" to get high quality education.

Flavour makes money with his sweat right? So pastors are lazy bones who just sleep and the wealth grows. Please wake up and buy Oyedepos books to see the simple steps u can use to get rich so you stop wasting your productive time on Nairaland scouting for opportunities to criticize success stories

U shouldnt have compared and condemned in the first place!
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
mekaboy: WHEN IT COMES TO CONTRIBUTE TO HUMAN DEVELOPMENT, THE UNIVERSITY IS BETTER.

IN NIGERIA TODAY NIGHT CLUBS HAVE NEGATIVE IMPACT ON THE SOCIETY.

LEADS YOUNG GIRLS INTO PROSTITUTION AND LEADS YOUNG MEN INTO ARMED ROBBERY ,KIDNAPPING ETC.

AND FINALY WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT STEALING AND THE COMMUNITY DECIDES TO ALU THEM WE WILL BE CRYING .

ITS THE DESIRE TO IMPRESS , BUY EXPENSIVE DRINKS IN CLUB AND SEX THAT CAUSES THEY YOUTHS TO ENGAGE IN.CRIME.

ALL THOSE GUYS THAT STILL.AND.KILL INCLUDING THE STUDENTS THAT KILLED CYNTHIA, WHAT DO THEY USE THE MONEY FOR? SCHOOL OR CLUB?

ITS BETTER WE HAVE MORE CHURCHES, ATLEAST THE PASTOR WILL SPEAK THE WORD AND CHANGE THE MINDSET OF THE ATTENDANTS.

EVEN IF HE COLLECTS THE MONEY AND CHOP, THE PERSONS MIND IS TRANSFORMED POSITIVELY.

PEOPLE DONT COME OUT FROM A REAL CHURCH ON SUNDAY AND DECIDE THEY WILL MAKE MONEY THROUGH ILLEGAL MEANS.

BUT YOUTHS GO TO CLUB AND ARE MOTIVATED TO STEAL.

FINALLY CLUB DOES MORE HARM.TO.OUR SOCIETY

LOL....na wa o!
See, Im not a fan, and Im not saying its right when my religion comes into play.
But, I don't know that night club teaches all those craps u mentioned up.
A thief is already one before coming to night clubs.
A prostitute is already one before coming in.
Night clubs don't mar people.....people mar the night clubs!
Night clubs are for unwinding...thats why its mostly opened on weekends.
Are u educated now?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by dunmorris(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why Not Hospital for The poor,school or a church for God! Remember Rev22:11 hmm Gods Judgement pas night Club o! i am not Bad belle as you wil say but thats The #Truth
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ijebabe: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
ayobase:

How many have u shared on facebook, and on ur 2go....what about ur whatsapp?
Hahaha! How do you know he doesn't?
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Seyidlc(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
9ce way to invest...tho N̶̲̥̅̊☺ b only club D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ bring moni nau.skuls,rent awt halls,churches/mosques sef 4 beta..well corngarrits..[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by asudan: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
Life is about choice is either u use well or spoilt.it is flavour's money so he can do whatever he likes and owns no allegiance to any one.if he wants to help so be it. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
ijebabe:
Hahaha! How do you know he doesn't?

He is a muslim, and mocking christians in the industry!
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by asudan: 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
rubion: @techwriter You stu:pid fanatic who is celebrating him. This is just news. Pastors don't care if their members go to clubs, as long as the members remit their portion they're ok. don't carry their fight on your head.
don't use d word pastors but some pastors.it is not all pastors that behave they way you think.
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Techwriter: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2012
xquizit55:

exucse me but would you like to shut the f u c k up you poor devastated i d o i t when you ever make money build churches or schools or what you like with your money and go to h e l l b i t c h
When I read some comments I can easily tell where the person spends his weekends and even some week days. Insults not intended but I think clubs are brooding more crack addicts
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Techwriter: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2012
rubion: @techwriter You stu:pid fanatic who is celebrating him. This is just news. Pastors don't care if their members go to clubs, as long as the members remit their portion they're ok. don't carry their fight on your head.

If your own pastor does not put your eternal destiny paramount in your church, I advice u to change that church. If I carry their fight on my head, it is to defend the Kingdom I represent. I may not buy into some excesses of some men of God, but it would be anti christ for me to come to the world and critize my brother. It is a family affair, we settle it at home. I'm questioning the validity of those who claim to be christians and come before unbelievers, atheists and muslims to criticise their brother.
Jesus said, if your brother offends u, meet him one on one,if he can't hear, take 1 person, if he can't listen report to the church and in no where did He say report to the world. You are anti-christ to destroy the Lords anointed even when he makes mistakes: David would not do that to Saul

2 Likes

Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ijebabe: 1:53am On Oct 28, 2012
ayobase:

He is a muslim, and mocking christians in the industry!
shocked The Ape! angry
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by dejiswaggs(m): 4:34am On Oct 28, 2012
mekaboy: SEE HW PPLE DEY FIGHT TO GO DANCE TO THE DEVIL, READY TO PAY ANY.AMOUNT TO ENTER CLUB, BUT THEY.WONT.GO TO.CHURCH.ON SUNDAY.

AFTER THEY WILL BE PASSING JESUS MESSAGE ALL OVER FACEBOOK. "CLICK LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU LOVE JESUS".
grin grin grin grin
Na so the thing Go!
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Ivynwa(f): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Club N'Abania
Club 2nite grin
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by dasparrow: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2012
@Post

Congrats to Flavour
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ireneidiva(f): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2012
bory09: okay guy na groundnut dem go use enter the club abi. What make you think that what is good will not need maintenance. What are they going to use to maintain the university if not money so guy try and be reasonable
Ur talkn nonsense. D guy said flavor shld hav opened a foundation 4 d poor; d way men of God opened universities. Can d poor afford doz universities @ all?
Dats d point.
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by afrikanns: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2012
should have been named ILLUMINATI NIGHT CLUB why? becos more people would recieve their HELL FIRE visa there. beware of the dooms day
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by queensmith: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2012
its nice to see how trends catch on in Nigeria. It's looking like a great place to invest if you have the cash. But since night life is seemingly growing it might not be the best for long term investments since we dont know how the governments will react when the night activities start to upset people?

It might take a while before there is any problem in Enugu but I fear for most of the clubs in Lagos.
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:05am On Oct 28, 2012
More investments in the east pls. Flavour show us the way. kiss
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ijebabe: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2012
Ivynwa: Club N'Abania
Club 2nite grin
It just clicked grin
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ijebabe: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2012
afrikanns: should have been named ILLUMINATI NIGHT CLUB why? becos more people would recieve their HELL FIRE visa there. beware of the dooms day
Yeah coz that's the only way you can go to hell undecided
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ijebabe: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2012
queensmith: its nice to see how trends catch on in Nigeria. It's looking like a great place to invest if you have the cash. But since night life is seemingly growing it might not be the best for long term investments since we dont know how the governments will react when the night activities start to upset people?

It might take a while before there is any problem in Enugu but I fear for most of the clubs in Lagos.
The government is only too happy to leave the people to their pleasures and debauchery so that no one is paying them any attention when they siphon funds for roads and what not. Win-win grin
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2012
Nice! He's obviously doing wella..
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ijebabe: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2012
^ undecided
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by DonaldGenes(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2012
ItsModella: When next I go to Enugu, I must hit this spot...it looks nice.

Would you take me along? Lol
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
ijebabe:
shocked The Ape! angry

Seriously?
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by oiseworld: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
ayobase:

My brother, its not everything u castigate.
Who told you most of these artists don't invest in charity works.Hmmmm!
Pls lets not debate on Private Universities Vs. night clubs......
16 likes already...SMH.
Holier-than-thou attitude u portrayed there!
I hardly condemn, and Im not saying thats right!

he did not castigate flavour for building a club.
Let us give credit to whom it is due. Flavour has built a club, it would bring jobs,relaxation center,prostitution... And many good and bad things.......Good for him !!! And we appreciate it.

The church on the other hand builds universities and establish sec/primary schools across the nation, and what do we do? Castigate the church.
We are not been fair to our selves by discouraging and abusing those who help make our society a better place. Both have done what is in their capacity to do.

May God bless them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AMVCA 2016: “I Wish I Could Stand” Bukky Ajayi Gives Emotional Speech After Rece / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.