Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,027 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Is It Acceptable For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Acceptable For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? (959 Views)

The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / Fasting Because You Are Broke. Is It Acceptable Before God? / Photo Of A Ram With 5 Horns - Is It Acceptable For Sallah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Acceptable For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? by Ijebulogic(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2012
A unique debate occured over the weekend. A friends father advised against the eating of sacrificed Sallah meat by Christians. He is a great respecter of all religions but the analogy he shared was that Christians should not eat sacrificed sallah meat just as Moslems should not be expected to drink communion wine. I had never given it much thought as i have both Christians and Moslems in my family. He has however raised an interesting perspective on the matter.
Re: Is It Acceptable For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2012
what baboons. it is not sallah meat. it is called halal meat. .
Re: Is It Acceptable For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? by martinseme: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
The bible clearly warns against consuming what's so ever that is used or sacrificed to idols as a of worship. Every disobedience to God's law has repercussion.
Re: Is It Acceptable For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
food sacrificed to idols tastes good.

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus Arch Angel Micheal / RCCG Open Heavens Devotional Friday 1 February 2013 SELECTIVE WORSHIP By Pastor / Today I Was Omnipresent, So Were You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.