Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

ygy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ygy (2809 Views)

oklo / Become Millionaire In Poultry Business Whithin One And Half Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ygy by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2012
opijio

Re: ygy by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2012
sounds interesting.
office address?
Re: ygy by daddyhez(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
^^^^ Please respond
Re: ygy by shanda(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: ygy by Jbrain88: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2012
Y dnt u read d book and get d 5million loan instead of lukin 4 20k for d book.mtcheww.scammer.
Re: ygy by Chudoify: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Don't mind him.we are not fools
Re: ygy by Chudoify: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
Don't mind him.i don't know what they take us for.@op,we are not fools.we won't buy
Re: ygy by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2012
I am only offering you a service, i prepare feasibility studies, business plans and proposals. it is not by force. I cant force you to escape poverty. It is your choice.

People like you ends up blaming the federal government for your sufferings.

I have personally benefited from 5 Million naira loan without collateral. I can boldly tell you i have a flour production factory under construction. You may come and verify my claims @ Owo in Ondo State.

Are you not aware of the government policy of cassava inclussion into bakery and confectionery products? I think a wise man will see an opportunity there and act.

Please quit being bitter, i am offering you a service and promising to show you how to get the 5 Million naira loan with ease. I prepare feasibility studies for nothing less than 100k. So if you cant pay 20k for a well prepared feasibility, just move on without being a cog in the wheel of others progress.

I'll give out this information on loan and prepare a Flour production feasibility study @ 10k for the first 3 buyers.

100% money back guarantee. This is just to prove my service.

Ken Oloye
Dir. Cinzia International Nig. Ltd
Oke Ogun, Owo.
Ondo State.

verify my identity from:

the precident. Owo Chambers o Commerce Industry Mines and Agriculture. (OWOCCIMA)

you can also look up the president @ osscima.org. Check the Owo chapter.

Thanks
Re: ygy by LucyKalu: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2012
God help us, how much capital is required?
Re: ygy by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2012
So I should relocate to my village for this business. Your statement ''become a millionaire in 2 months''. Are you referring to the loan Wont it be paid back in full Anyway I want to know how much it will cost me to set up the factory and where I can source my raw materials from. I may or may not need the money. Thats an icing.
Re: ygy by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2012
the capital depends on the scale of production and machinery requirements. It also depends on buiding costs. That is, you may rent a hall for production or build yourself.

You may employ the use of automated machinery that will wash raw cassava, peel, grate, dry and grind. This cost of this automated machinery is quite high. But you can employ a few workers to do the washing, peeling and a few manual jobs. This will save you the cost of buying the automatic systems. However, you can upgrade later when your business is well established and you are making enough profits.

You dont have to move away from your village to setup this business. Infact, it is better to site your factory near the villages cultivating cassava for easy availability of raw material.

Whatever information is needed regarding this business is all packaged in the Feasibility Study.

I am sincere with the millionaire thing. There is huge demand for Cassava flour. How many cassava flour factory do you personally know? Non or a few i guess. The prevailing flour mills are wheat flour producing factories. The earlier you get into this business the better. The federal government is also providing grants for cassava flour production and for bakers too. Dont be left out.

Take advantage of this precious opportunity. In many years to come, many will acuse or praise you like the dangotes. The government is helping you too now. Either act like dangote and grab the opportunity or let it pass u by.
Re: ygy by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2012
One More open chance @ 10k. Order your Cassava Flour Feasibility study now and get a genuine report on 5 million naira loan without collateral.
Re: ygy by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2012
more poeple can now benefit
Re: ygy by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2012
if you dont take this advantage, you may never be rich..

Prize of Feasibility Study reduced temporarily to 5,000 Naira
Re: ygy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
More coming
Re: ygy by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2012
critical comments and testimonies welcome
Re: ygy by ps5(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
Cassava flour is made from cassava pieces that have been dried, then crushed. For producing good cassava flour, cassava that used must be good and old enough. Cassava that harvested after 6 months cultivation have still very high water so that the flour substance is only a little. Cassava flour is commonly used as ingredient to make many kind of foods.

High quality cassava flour is simple unfermented cassava flour. The IITA production process minimizes the capital investment requirements for flour production by making use of simple equipment already used for gari processing.
Production of high quality unfermented cassava flour
in Nigeria.
This technique is suitable for preparing cassava flour from both sweet and bitter varieties.

Mini-chippers were also tried in place of the mechanical grater but were found to be unsuitable for bitter varieties because the concentration of cyanogenic glucosides was not reduced sufficiently during processing.

Equipment
Grater
Press
Dryer
Pin mill
Stitching machine
or

Knife
Bowl or pan
Chopper (cutting board)
Winnowing
Sieve
Pestle (mortar and pestle)

get more info here--
http://anambrayouthfarmers..com/2012/10/how-to-make-cassava-flour.html

(1) (Reply)

Mini Exportation Processes(Freights,Packages And Documentation) / Illuminate Ur Home/ office with These Beautiful, Quality Lights And Chandeliers / Children Ipads And Tablets At Your Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.