Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Can't Believe: My Sound Device: Please Learn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can't Believe: My Sound Device: Please Learn (773 Views)

My Sound Is Gone, Pls Help Me / My Sound Has Suddenly Stopped Working / My Sound Device Isn't Working. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe: My Sound Device: Please Learn by Opoki(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2008
I got a system from a friend who was about travelling out late last year,
The make is Tiny,200gigs hard drive,duo 2 core,DvD rewritable,
I decided to format the hard disc because of some bravenet and trojan horse virus
tht was detected on it, after that the sound left,
Whenever i want to play any ripped music the window will be telling me that
i should install a sound device, I went to tinys' website but only to see a very nasty display
Now i'm fed up, Can somebody help me out,

Probably if anyone is using Tiny make,
Please kindly copy the sound device,attach as a file and send to olumba4u2001@yahoo.co.uk

I'm counting on you Guys effort,
Re: I Can't Believe: My Sound Device: Please Learn by lastdonty: 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2008
check your sound driver,of itz cool,then u've got a problem with ya sound card.
Re: I Can't Believe: My Sound Device: Please Learn by DualCore1: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2008
lastdonty:

check your sound driver,of itz cool,then u've got a problem with ya sound card.
Ty.

he said he formatted. the drivers won't be there, xp won't have such drivers built-in.

@Poster
u need help with a driver u got to drop the name and model, not the spec. u shoulda written down the drivers before formatting. Next time, always take down the names of your sound, vga and network drivers if u can, before formatting a system.
Re: I Can't Believe: My Sound Device: Please Learn by Onicastro: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2008
If the sound card worked before formating try to remember it's name, then post it's name or search for it's drivers. If you can't remember the name check if it's onboard or PCI based, If it's PCI check round it's body for any sticker with numbers or name, on the card itself for any label, but if it's onboard, my former PC's sound card was onbard but on the sound chip ESS (ess Alegro was it's real name) was boldly written, Though not all card can be gotten from this method But try, it's the name that matters it could get you to a detailed review site of ur card.
Re: I Can't Believe: My Sound Device: Please Learn by Onicastro: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Tv Tuner Problem: Any Idea??? / Start Making Profit Providing Internet Connectivity With A Gprs Enabled Phone / How To Rip Dvd And Edit Dvd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.