Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Soty - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Soty (1321 Views)

Soty's Malaria Album Out? / Soty (Malaria), Cyrus-Tha-Virus and T-Izzy (Free downloadz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soty by odada(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2008
Who the hell is this chick?I am so fazed and taken by her beats,rhythmn and melody cheesy cheesy cheesy wheres she from?what did she used to do before?whats her stiiillss?I think I am in love with this music maestro tongue tongue tongue

Plz anyone out there,I need to find out who this girl rocking the charts is?any info on her will bw much appreciated . . . I have gotten 2 of her songs on my computer (Malaria and Igbisii) I cant go a day without hearing of these songs even my friends have made it my caller tone on their moile phones cool cool cool

Soty if you are out there and reading this,I am your nos 1 fan and I love you baby lets hoook up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soty by mailmalc(m): 12:10am On Jan 28, 2008
lol @ odada. Soty is in Port Hracourt, dont worry i'll hit u wit like 3 or more of her tracks much later. By the way, the video for 'Malaria' is out already.
Re: Soty by mailmalc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2008
Soty's Malaria Album, nu track (Guys Dey Love) uploaded. Download link @ https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104969.0.html
Re: Soty by odada(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2008
mailmalc:

lol @ odada. Soty is in Port Hracourt, don't worry i'll hit u wit like 3 or more of her tracks much later. By the way, the video for 'Malaria' is out already.
Woah!!!are you for real?its getting better and better cheesy cheesy cheesy you mean theres a video for this song that I love so much cheesy cheesy cheesy I need more information on this new diva plzzzz,whats her real name,age, is she single kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin.

Inspite of all the terror and hatred in the oil city of PH its good to know something as enigmatic and captivating can come out of the region,just to show that we can still bond in love through music wink wink
Re: Soty by odada(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnn, I just checked out the song Guys dey love its so cool . . . i wonder if I can get the album to buy here in Lasgidi?
Soty rocks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Soty by mailmalc(m): 1:06am On Jan 30, 2008
dunno if it is in lag but it's all over benin
Re: Soty by odada(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
Hi mailmalc,I have already downloaded the 3 songs you put up by SOTY cheesy cheesy thanks alot,I relly love her style but then again that particular male voice in her songs is that supposed to be a part of the package its cool though,I just need to get some tight info about her and the album would do me alot of good to?just wondering if it has hit the streets of Lagos? same way Timaya was allover the airwaves in the south south for 2years nad we didnt get to feel it in lagos until recently na waoo
Re: Soty by mailmalc(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2008
Soty's Malaria Album
Track 09 - Somehow
Track 11 - Like So
http://www.wikifortio.com/283998/09

hmmmm .  .   .  y'all need to go get ur' own copy for mo' of her dope tracks grin
Re: Soty by odada(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2008
@mailmalc
ehennnnnn,so you even have enough and you are bringing it out small small? grin grin grin nothing do u jor cheesy cheesy thanks alot for the tracks available now?but i will really appreciate some inside information about the artist SOTY. . .cheers mate

(1) (Reply)

Any Trance Music Lover In The House?share your Favorites With Me,here Are My Favs! / none / Download Olamide - Dupe Money Ft Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.