Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Total Nigeria Plc's Invitation For Interview - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total Nigeria Plc's Invitation For Interview (2644 Views)

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / Call For Application : Total Nigeria Plc Scholarship / Total Nigeria Recruiting Production Operator Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc's Invitation For Interview by dexla(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
Hi Guys,I got an invitation from Toal through my mail stating thus :
Sequel to your application on our website www.careers.total.com , we are pleased to inform that you have been shortlisted to participate in an interview session;

Interview time:   9.00am
Date:                 Wednesday 31st    October, 2012
Venue:     *********** 
Please come along with the following items:
·         Original  and photocopies of your credentials

·         One passport photograph

·         Evidence of transportation document (e.g. payment receipts)

At the reception request to see the undersigned

Yours faithfully,

Please I'd like to know what to expect at the interview session and if anyone also got the invite. Thanx
Re: Total Nigeria Plc's Invitation For Interview by Tellyou: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Got an invite for total interview.
How did yours go and what to expect?
Please help..
Re: Total Nigeria Plc's Invitation For Interview by dexla(f): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Was ok, they needed someone that could speak Hausa, although I'm Hausa but can't speak it well. Can I have your email ad so I can give you details of my experience?

(1) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE: Bird Turns Into Woman In Broad Day Light / What Is The Real Name Of This Fruit / Bishop Td Jakes Rocks Agbada For Easter Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.