Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,063 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Latoya - Complex Girl - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latoya - Complex Girl (15502 Views)

10 Things That Are Deceptively Complex / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex Part I – 1 Corinthians 5:17 / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex Part I – 1 Corinthians 5:17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2005
What is idokay?
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by pkrix(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2005
hot-angel:

Seun, take that pink skirt away. cheesy

What do you, Hot-angel wanna c? A model's .............
You need not look further they are there already.

wow, Jesus wept!!!!! Latoya isssssssssssssssss oh delectable.

Latoya, I'd also like 2 c ur site.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by pkrix(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2005
I'm not in a good frame of mind.

I'm outta here.

brb.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by gentlesoul(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2005
hi Latoya,
actually i saw you message been posted into my mail box and i really appreciate it,but there is one thing that i would like you to do 4 me,could you please send me your mail address so that i can get you added to my meesenger list alongside your pics.
I will be expecting you mail,you can also mail me at the following address:wale2great@yahoo.com.

Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by halliburton: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2005
YES OOO NOTIN DEY HAPPEN! ABI INAA DEY FEAR? GUYS MAY INAA NO DEY FEAR O, NAA ONE LIFE STILL DEY GO. YEAH THIS IS THE VOICE WEY EVERYONE KNOW ADEWALE OMOBA.
GUYS NAA WAA OOO! ABI INAA NO SEE SEY, THIS GIRL THAT CALL HERSELF AISHA, GO KILL PERSON WITH HER HOT SEXY PICS. WELL ME NO DEY RUN, I DEY SAA. JUST PLS HEPL ME TELL AND BEG HER TO EMAIL (w_ade06@yahoo.com) SO THAT WE CAN FOO BETTER. kiss cool
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by TaliTali(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2005
Is this what this forum is already coming to? Hhhmmmm! I see. And you boys and girls have the patience to look at this and the mind to discuss it? I don't think this is biffiting to this gentle forum.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by mosiate(f): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2005
layota,you're not too bad.you look sexy keep it up
kiss grin
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by dre901(m): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2005
Miss complex,
you look so fine and sexy
grin grin
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by spikle(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2005
abeg d girl na ma babe. and sweetie cutie y didnt u come to daddy last nyt?? shocked
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Seun(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2005
Guys, she's not available. Leave her alone! grin
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2005
Jeez...guys.. slow down!
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:19am On Aug 09, 2005
grin grin grin
wink
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Aug 09, 2005
grin
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by chairman: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2005
Pls can I ask a question here? who asked Latoya all those questions Seun thanks for covering her up.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by angelak(f): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2005
Latoya you are hot girl! i have this cute millionaire brother are you intrested?
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2005
By the way, this has been the most visited topic on the Nairaland Forum for two days straight.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2005
Seun, it's in the front page!! duhhh...why won't it be most visited??
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nddy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2005
cool I dont buy the idea of a girl telling another that she is hot. I aint saying anyone is G**.You know wat i mean
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2005
It's normal to complement same sex. I tell so many girls how hot they are...to some extent i tell them i love their booty and lips. Yo, i ain't les (a lesbian)...but when u see something that's good...why shut your mouth?? When u can complement the person and make them know, what a beautiful creature they are??
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nddy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2005
i can't imagine myself telling a friend he is hot . Thats kind of  gay
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2005
uhmm..yeah..it's kinda gay. But if u do it with a clean mind..it ain't gay. I dunno wat's with people. Esp.guys. If i tell my guy-friends, how hott a guy is...they'll be like. "hey angel, i don't wanna know how hott a guy is...I ain't gay". WTF is up with guys...they don't wanna hear u tell them that another guy is hot.cute/summin. Same way they won't admire another guy's handsome-ness.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nike4luv(f): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2005
u admire pple so pple will admire u lol, doesnt show u gay or lezzy, gosh get ur mind off de gutter
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2005
Thanks guys.I dont know what to say.......i am blushing

hummmmm there is nothing wrong in telling a gal like u that she is hot and all.
i am the crazy type,if u see me and my friends(gals) in club dancing u might think we r Les,but we r not at all.just having fun......guys have this thing of not complementing eachother cos they believe its not suppose to be.
A guy tell anoda guy he is cute?then wahala don start from there.
But i dont see anything wrong in that
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nike4luv(f): 1:45am On Aug 10, 2005
tell it to em..guys neva listen
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nddy(m): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2005
please gimmie a break, you dancing with your friends and you are dancing in such a way you feel their boobies and booties. And you tell me that aint gay,I need a break
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nike4luv(f): 2:35am On Aug 10, 2005
not dat nddy..U give us a break..we not talking bt dat we just talking bt being gal palz..now get ur mind of dirt
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nddy(m): 2:43am On Aug 10, 2005
cool My mind aint dirty, it just that i can't stand when people do things that gay people do and they tell me they aint gay. please
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nike4luv(f): 2:45am On Aug 10, 2005
wel no one is gay here and we only comment on ourselves cos we learn to admire other creatures and if u dont pple might not admire u lol

and one last time WE AINT GAY!!
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nddy(m): 2:53am On Aug 10, 2005
hahahahah nice comment though. I get admired by the opposite sex alot not guys of the same sex. I could complement wears or shoes not their appearance. If you aint gay dont act gay. And mind you i dont discriminate against gay people. Its just their lifestyle.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 2:53am On Aug 10, 2005
Nddy now i see where u comming from. I shoulda know your problem. You stay in Maryland. Y'all feel everything is gay. Ask me how i knew...my friends cousin lives in MRL(maryland)...when he came here...everything was "gay" to him.

But anyways...Dancing with a girlfriend doesn't neccessarily means u are gay or lesbian. Wake up dude. All that crap was so last century.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nike4luv(f): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2005
o wel..he neva listen does he
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by nddy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2005
Yeah i am that i am from Maryland and i do listen but wont accept that things actually meant for gay people are used by straight people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Short History Of Slave Trade In Badagry / Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period / Handwriting Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.