Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) (1003 Views)

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / The Olu Of Warri And His God, By Olusegun Adeniyi / Babalawo Reclaims His God From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by ohis4: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2008
The bible said,he came to die 4 d world and not, He came to die for christian only.For thoes dat receive Him (Dats is been Born again) power his made available to them and they are called the Son of God.that is why we dont see God has a judge anymore but has Father.
So if u re a muslim,christian,indu and whatsoever the religion and u re not Born again,You will never make it to Heaven.
Brothers and Sisters,Hell and Heaven his real and people are already there spending ethernity.The bible has said it all.pls repent cos it might just be to late.
I can answer some brife question abt this things has the spirit has lead if u wish 2 ask any question.

Cheers
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by amsky(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
grin grin grin

Pls what's the meaning of Jesus HIS GOD??

i'm so scared grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by pelummmy: 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2008
For my religinon, i don't believe Jesus Christ died at all, not to talk of dying for me.
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by amsky(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2008
shocked shocked shocked what on earth is happening to the guys in this thread? is there something in the air over there?

what is ''religinon''?

check your spellings okay. grin grin grin
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by IDINRETE: 4:05am On Jan 29, 2008
ohis 4:

The bible said,he came to die 4 d world and not, He came to die for christian only.For thoes that receive Him (Dats is been Born again) power his made available to them and they are called the Son of God.that is why we don't see God has a judge anymore but has Father.
So if u re a muslim,christian,indu and whatsoever the religion and u re not Born again,You will never make it to Heaven.
Brothers and Sisters,[b]Hell and Heaven his real and people are already there spending ethernity.[/b]The bible has said it all.please repent because it might just be to late.
I can answer some brife question about this things has the spirit has lead if u wish 2 ask any question.

Cheers

where is your evidence? have you been there to know that hell and heaven are real. did those people send you an e-mail, pictures, or phone you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, please get serious
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by ohis4: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2008
Hi IDINRETE,
Heaven and hell re real.I got it from the Holy Bible.In Mark, the Bible said |THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY MEN INSPIRED BY GOD. and the Bible also said only a FOOL says there is no God.The same God had created the Heaven and earth(You can find dat in Genesis) and hell was created when Lusifa aka the devil sin against God (isiah 14 vs 12, )
My friend hell is so real,people are already there burning,regreting why they didnt accept Jesus Christ has there Lord and saviour and this is ethernity.Also Heaven is real,its is where the most High dwell (God)
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by IDINRETE: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2008
ohis 4:

Hi IDINRETE,
Heaven and hell re real.I got it from the Holy Bible.In Mark, the Bible said |THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY MEN INSPIRED BY GOD. and the Bible also said only a FOOL says there is no God.The same God had created the Heaven and earth(You can find that in Genesis) and hell was created when Lusifa aka the devil sin against God (isiah 14 vs 12, )
My friend hell is so real,people are already there burning,regreting why they didnt accept Jesus Christ has there Lord and saviour and this is ethernity.Also Heaven is real,its is where the most High dwell (God)

heaven and hell are not real I got it from the un-holy bible grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by samsonola(m): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
The bible said,he came to die 4 d world and not, He came to die for christian only,
But i also read that same bible where Jesus said he was only sent to the lost sheep of israel Mathew 15 21-24
grin
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by pilgrim1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2008
samsonola:

But i also read that same bible where Jesus said he was only sent to the lost sheep of israel Mathew 15 21-24
grin

Please read more - He said He came to give His life for the WORLD:

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world
for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. grin cheesy
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by samsonola(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2008

for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

okay, raed more Jesus also said

i am praying for them, i am not praying for thye world but for those whom thou hast given me for they are thine cheesy
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by samsonola(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2008

for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.  

i am praying for them,  i am not praying for the world but for those whom thou hast given me for they are thine John 17:9cheesy
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by pilgrim1(f): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2008
@samsonola,

Have you finished re-posting the same entry several times? undecided I only wanted you to settle down and not act so desperately like you got stung somewhere discreet.

samsonola:

i am praying for them, i am not praying for the world but for those whom thou hast given me for they are thine John 17:9cheesy

When Jesus prayed for His disciples, it does not mean the Gospel should not be preached unto the world. Find out what His prayers for His disciples are about - and then see if that is the same thing as preaching to the world.

I'm waiting to see how you go round the verse I offered you about the fact that the Gospel was for the whole world (Matthew 24:14). Do you mind discussing why you read Matthew 15 but are too scared to read Matthew 24:14? grin
Re: Dont Be Deceive (jesus His God) by dafidixone(m): 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2008
i am praying for them, i am not praying for thye world but for those whom thou hast given me for they are thine

Meaning that the prayer of Jesus is for you if you accept Him as your Lord and Saviour.

Go ahead accept Him today grin

(1) (Reply)

Satanism / Re: Feel Free To Ask Me Questions On My Beliefs About The God Who Revealed The Bible / Message Received April 7, 2011 From Jesus By Susan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.