Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? (1264 Views)

Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Was Nani's Red Card Justified? / Animated GIF - Another Angle On Fernando Torres’ Second Yellow Against Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Another angle on Fernando Torres’ second yellow against Manchester United. Check out the GIF Image Frame by Frame and tell us your opinion. Foul or No Foul?

Where are the Blues & Red-Devil Fans?

Re: Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? by goddyjay(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
i personally think it's a foul,but who knows what the referee saw? again another thing that influenced the red card was rio ferdinards' action to torres but i think the referee should have waved play on cry cry embarassed
Re: Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2012
It's a glaring foul, bt i know d fans of 'PDP' Man Utd won't acknowledge it. It's high time such wrong calls be stopped before it damages d EPL. Howard Webb has passed d barton to Clattenburg.
Re: Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 29, 2012
That's a blatant dive. I support Chelsea and have no qualms with Torres yellow card. What is more contestable is the ivanovic red card on the other end.
Re: Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? by RickyRoss1(m): 5:13am On Oct 29, 2012
I am tired of all these Man United referees, anytime they want manure to win they can go to any length, even if it means giving 5 red cards to their opponent.

They do it all the time against Man City, that reference should be jailed, its either he took bribe or he is mentally ill.
Re: Replay Of Torres' Red Card Against Man Utd. Foul Or No Foul? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I am tired of all these Man United referees, anytime they want manure to win they can go to any length, even if it means giving 5 red cards to their opponent.

They do it all the time against Man City, that reference should be jailed, its either he took bribe or he is mentally ill.
lol....you're not smiling o!

(1) (Reply)

Epl Fantasy Premier League 2010/11 / Mourinho: Great Coach Or Great Coward / Most Efficient Strikers In Top European Leagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.