Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Un,ecowas,au - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Un,ecowas,au (1103 Views)

Apply For The African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2016 Recruitment / Ecowas Recruitment 2012 - How to Apply / Anybody Wants To Work In Ecowas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Un,ecowas,au by callash: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBILITIES FOR GETTING A JOB IN EITHER OF THESE INSTITUTIONS..ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION SHOULD PLEASE FILL ME IN
Re: Un,ecowas,au by naijaspeak(m): 4:38am On Oct 29, 2012
It all depends on the qualification that you hold and the position that is being advertised. I think highly skilled professional with long years of working experience gets the offer better. Location of the applicant and the job in question is another aspect to be considered as the company or organization might want to employ someone that is closer to where the job is. These international organization survived based on financial contribution from member state therefore they can not afford to throw their money recruiting personnel from distance countries knowing fully well that it will involve plenty of money to fly you down to overseas.

They will prefer to employ one of the locals which might save cost.

However, I would like to recommend that you try to get to Abuja or Lagos ( Nigeria ) as this international office still have offices over here.

You can also use google to search their website and apply from there. best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Essar Energy Plc Interview @british Ofice / Customer Service Representatives / Massive Recruitment On ICT Jobs For Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.