Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Urgent:bristow 70 Weeks Trainee Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent:bristow 70 Weeks Trainee Interview (836 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:bristow 70 Weeks Trainee Interview by murder: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2008
hello everyone,
i have been invited for an interview to the 70 weeks trainee program for bristow helicopters.(aircraft engineers)
does any one have any useful informations on how the interview looks like.
the 1st test was written on december 11th 2007.
thanks
Re: Urgent:bristow 70 Weeks Trainee Interview by wham(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2008
Have u done the 1st interview? Mine was for the Pilot trainee. The 1st interview was on the nxt day after the test. It was casual, but the white guy was also analysing ur attitude in answering the questions. He asked some questions based on what I had on my CV. He'd definitely ask u questions on the engine of a heli, fuel, power, power transmision etc

I'm waiting to do the Computer tests

All the best man.

(1) (Reply)

UBA Bank Has Vacancies For Over 200 Branch Managers / Gnld / Ccna And Ccnp Latest Dumps Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.