Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Do 'all' Dads Claim To Be '1st In Class'? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Do 'all' Dads Claim To Be '1st In Class'? (716 Views)

How Students Acts In Class During Exaimination / That Awkward Moment In Class / Romance In Class Must See Picx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do 'all' Dads Claim To Be '1st In Class'? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
I have been thinking about this since my childhood days, why is that 'all' Dads claim to have been the '1st in class','best in class','best graduating student' in their school days? Even the illiterates are not left out! Wetin happen?!
Re: Why Do 'all' Dads Claim To Be '1st In Class'? by k2039: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Actually my dad was,infact in the university he was the best in his faculty(though I'm not anywhere close to his records)
Re: Why Do 'all' Dads Claim To Be '1st In Class'? by shewanna: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
So that their children could emulate them academically, I guess.
Re: Why Do 'all' Dads Claim To Be '1st In Class'? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
k2039: Actually my dad was,infact in the university he was the best in his faculty(though I'm not anywhere close to his records)
The possibility is there though. Its just that virtually all the dads i have come across seem to have the same gist.

(1) (Reply)

Boy And Girl Joke / Be Careful Who Prints Your Wedding Programme! / Bomb Scare( Story Of A Nigerian During Last Years Recurrent Episodes Of Church B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.