Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Xmen Vs Streetfighter - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xmen Vs Streetfighter (866 Views)

To Onicastro Concerning Xmen Vs Streetfighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmen Vs Streetfighter by oie(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2008
hi my name is ikenna,4 close to ten 7 years now i have searched for the game XMEN VERSUS STREETFIGHTER all to no avail.please is there any one in the community who as at least has an idea of where i can get this game or better has one in his collection of game cds and is willing to sell.please i dunt mind the price of sale.right now i think i can do anything just to reunite with this game. Thanks very much.i can be reached on 08036165791
Re: Xmen Vs Streetfighter by Onicastro: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
Yes I have a Xmen VS Street fighter, even Marvel VS Capcom (clash of the superheroes), Marvel VS Capcom (both the English and the Japanese one that has norimario), Street fighter zero and alpha 3, SNK VS capcom, and streetfighter 3 iii strike.
If your system is a PC That is more than 500mhz and 8mb video, post , I'm out of empty CD, so you'll provide the empty CD, That's all.
Re: Xmen Vs Streetfighter by oie(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2008
hi onicastro if u knew how much i need this game ,u would know that providing an empty CD is absolutely nothing.pls how do i contact u,do u stay in Lagos,if so pls can i get your number or something.pls 08036165791 is my number in case u need to verify my personality.pls i need that CD urgently.rite now i would do anything to get it.pls try n make it possibly for us to contact somehow.thanks so much for having it.
Re: Xmen Vs Streetfighter by Stanozcom(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2008
Jimmy Wales did a wonderful job. I don't see why you wonderful friends of mine always seem
to miss the most beautiful parts! wink

Iyke, I want you to VERY VERY CAREFULLY read this "your" Wikipedia article and follow the links;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_vs._Street_Fighter

On the Internet you can get almost anything for free if you know who to talk to, King!
cool

(1) (Reply)

Outlast 2 :release Date And System Requirement / Ondo State Ps4 Games Swap / Find Words From Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.