Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs (962 Views)

Hire A Freelancer Web Apps And Software Developer / Hire A Freelancer Web Apps And Software Developer / Hire A Freelancer Web Apps And Software Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs by Nairaface: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
Greetings!

Do you have experience/advanced skills in any of the following and need a freelance job?
1)Mobile App Development for an array of devices
2)eCommerce Web Development
3)Database Development for integration with a web application
4)Graphics Design

Please send me a message at me.missus@yahoo.com with the following information at the minimum:

1) Which of the above do you have experience in?
2) What is the nature of your experience in your response to 1)?
3) What is your level of skill in 1) above?
4) Do you have an online portfolio or samples? Please include link.
5) Virtually all of our meetings are held electronically, but where are you located (Just as an FYI. You don't have to disclose if you'll rather not)?
6) What is the nature of remuneration you are expecting? (A) monetary (if A, do you want: A1) a flat fee, A2) profit sharing? or B)partnership?

We look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs by uzotex1000: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hello,

I am interested.But this is a public social network to pass such information.

Why don't you put your email so we send our CV.
uzoiwuagwu@yahoo.com
Nairaface: Greetings!

Do you have experience/advanced skills in any of the following and need a freelance job?
1)Mobile App Development for an array of devices
2)eCommerce Web Development
3)Database Development for integration with a web application
4)Graphics Design

Please send me a message via Nairaland with the following information at the minimum:

1) Which of the above do you have experience in?
2) What is the nature of your experience in your response to 1)?
3) What is your level of skill in 1) above?
4) Do you have an online portfolio or samples? Please include link. If only available via email, please send your email address and, should everything us fit, I will make a request via email.
5) Virtually all of our meetings are held electronically, but where are you located (Just as an FYI. You don't have to disclose if you'll rather not)?
6) What is the nature of remuneration you are expecting? (A) monetary (if A, do you want: A1) a flat fee, A2) profit sharing? or B)partnership?

We look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs by Nairaface: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2012
uzotex1000: Hello,

I am interested.But this is a public social network to pass such information.

Why don't you put your email so we send our CV.
uzoiwuagwu@yahoo.com
Hello uzotex1000. Please send to me.missus@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs by Chimanet(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2012
Hello, am a freelance software developer with over 3 years of enterprise software development experience, my skills set includes, java/j2ee/spring enterprise application development, php/codeigniter 4 web development. J2me 4 mobile app development. javascript/Jquery/gwt 4 rich client apps. U can reach me with 08060880402, or mail me with xhimat123@gmail.com, so dat we discuss more
Re: Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs by uzotex1000: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2012
The mail was unable to deliver.
Call me 08066117974
Nairaface: Hello uzotex1000. Please send to me.missus@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs by Nairaface: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2013
Thank you all to those who respondeded. Sorry it took a good while to get back to you, but we've been busy practically begging people to let us do projects for them for free to build our portfolio for our upcoming website. Turns out it's not easy to get people to agree to be served for free if you are yet to have a name. Interesting!

Uzotex1000: Please not that the address was no longer used as soon as the positions were filled.

For those who sucessfully got through to us but did not hear from us, it's not because you are not knowledgeable as we got loads of very qualified candidates; it's because we couldn't afford you, being a growing company just coming together.

Thanks, once again.

(once our website is up and running, we'll promote here if the admins permit)
Re: Do You Have Any Of The Following Skills? A Freelancer Is Needed For Some Jobs by avosoft: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2013
Nairaface: Thank you all to those who respondeded. Sorry it took a good while to get back to you, but we've been busy practically begging people to let us do projects for them for free to build our portfolio for our upcoming website. Turns out it's not easy to get people to agree to be served for free if you are yet to have a name. Interesting!

Uzotex1000: Please not that the address was no longer used as soon as the positions were filled.

For those who sucessfully got through to us but did not hear from us, it's not because you are not knowledgeable as we got loads of very qualified candidates; it's because we couldn't afford you, being a growing company just coming together.

Thanks, once again.

(once our website is up and running, we'll promote here if the admins permit)

i sent you a mail, please check

(1) (Reply)

Professional Web Programmer Needed As Partner On A Web Based Business Project / Programmer Needed For A Juicy Contract Job! / I Need Inventory Software For My BIZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.