Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Start Up Capital On Internet Real Estate - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Start Up Capital On Internet Real Estate (859 Views)

How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Start Up Capital On Internet Real Estate / How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Startup Capital On Internet Real Estate / Work Online For Companies & Make $100 - $400 Weekly Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Start Up Capital On Internet Real Estate by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Let Me Show You How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Start Up Capital On Internet Real Estate

ONE ON ONE TRAINING IS AVAILABLE

Hello friend,
I still remain Adeyemi Oluwaseun, a Professional and Honest Internet Businessman who is into only Genuine Business Online, to the glory of God I'm a genuine good citizen of Nigeria whose passion is to liberate lives not extorting people with undefine route to success. By God's grace I have trained thousands of people with a quality success. I am not an information marketer who makes money through paper advert. I give what I practise and had made success on. Well due to some experiences with some bad citizens, you may still be doubting my point. Could you please type my name in search engine like the example below to know clerify some issues on what I practice to make money on the internet.

You may think it is another way to sell information to you, CAPITAL NO. I'm interested in liberating souls, your success is my success.
Hints About The Business

This is not a football betting

This Business is not Information Marketing

You do not Need Any Seminar

This is Not Liberty Reserve Matrix Program

You Make Money Every Week

No Sales of Products

This is Not Survey

No Phone Calls Monitoring

No Sponsoring Required

This is Not Wonder Bank

You are not paying any upline or downline

This is not Adsense Domain or Autoblogging

It is not scam

You do not need to recruit anyone

You do not need to sponsor anyone or train people

You do not need to build a downline, build a team or a network.

There are no hotel meetings, house parties, or Seminars to attend

There are no monthly payments, annual payments or any additional payments

There are no downloads, auto ship products, add on products or any up sell products and services
You only need just 2hrs work daily and at the end of the week, you make your cool money into your account.

Are you interested in making money with this genuine and reliable business?

Do You Prefer working at your own comfort?

Are you tired of working under durex?
Do you need a guaranteed source of income with little startup capital?
Are you a clergy or clerik who prefer supporting the ministry financially?
Have you heard about internet real estate?
Just Pay N3500 Only

Pay To:

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Name: Adeyemi Oluwaseun

Account No : 0029071327
You can also make a payment via Liberty reserve:
Account Name: Oluwaseun
Account Number: U7095767
$20

Please the N3500 is for you to purchase the package that will show you the Step by Step Guide of the business
After Payment Send your payment details ( Your name, teller number and your e-mail address) to
08038112556, 08189478950, 08076442289 and within 24hrs of bank confirmation the Nitty Gritty of the Business will be send to your mail.

Note: Apart from the $10 startup capital, you pay no dime to anyone to make your money weekly, you only need to dedicate 2hrs daily.

You are going to be paid directly to your account here in Nigeria without any third party.

NOTE: One on One training is also available

Difficult to believe! I know that is your thought, the truth is that information is power, the amount of information you know will determine your level in life. I don't brag but I will definitely reveal this to you in the package, guaranteed.

This is The Time To Change Your Status. What are you waiting for?
Re: How To Make $400 Weekly With Just $10 Start Up Capital On Internet Real Estate by adomuwiner(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
give us for free

(1) (Reply)

How To Build New Laboratory / Ultimate Internet Money-making Plan With The Warrior Forum's Road Map To Riches. / Fliers & Hand Bills Distributors In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.