Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been On 250 Blind Dates, he's Still Single - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been On 250 Blind Dates, he's Still Single (1059 Views)

Blind Dates!!! / Help My Aunty Is Still Single At 40 / Dates And Hook_ups. Drop Ur Number And Pic(if Any). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been On 250 Blind Dates, he's Still Single by ajetunde: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been on 250 Blind Dates, Is Still Single

He’s rich, single and most importantly, he’s not cheap, but despite all these qualities, 47-year-old Larry Greenfield can’t seem to find a suitable life partner. In the last 12 years he has spent around $65,000 on matchmaking services, has been on 250 blind dates, but he has yet to find a wife.

In his first interview with the New York Post, Larry sounded like a man who was honestly looking for love. “I’d trade it all in for a white picket fence, two kids, a dog. And you can have it all! I’d take a $50,000-a-year job, work until I retire,” the ex-securities trader said. “I’m not a bad guy. I haven’t been to prison. It’s just a very frustrating thing.” He admits he focused on his job in his early years, thinking he’d first get the career and then the girl. But it just didn’t work out the way he planned it. But, after some of the six matchmakers he used in the last few years started spilling the beans, Larry came out as a guy looking for perfection. “He would always come back with some minor, minor thing that the person wasn’t perfect,” Maureen Tara Nelson remembers, which made he drop him as a client after a year.

But Larry has one more chance – Janis Spindel of Serious Matchmaking. “Men are picky. It’s in their DNA. They want the four B’s — beauty, brains, body and balance,” Spindel said, adding Greenfield is no different. “Larry wants a normal girl who’s in her thirties who wants to be his wife, who will be a sweet and loving wife and mom. …. I told him I will not take money from him until I have her.” Who knows, maybe the 251st time is a charm

Source - http://liveofofo.com/gossip-column/odd/meet-the-worlds-unluckiest-bachelor-larry-greenfield/

Re: World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been On 250 Blind Dates, he's Still Single by Cbourne(f): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
he should come to nigeria jare,idit,he is not even that fine sef and he is doing shakara,his wife is in heaven,and she won't be here anytime soon
Re: World’s Unluckiest Bachelor Has Been On 250 Blind Dates, he's Still Single by tpia1: 1:51am On Nov 06, 2012
In the last 12 years he has spent around $65,000 on matchmaking services

wow, quite a lot of money.

Larry wants a normal girl who’s in her thirties

ding ding

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame / Pls Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship Plz,my Bb Pin Is 30f03db5 Only Girls. / Hello Nairalanders Am A Newbie Here...a Warm Welcome For ME!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.