Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? (2526 Views)

4 Those That Find It Difficult 2 Gain Admision Into University Here Is D Way Out / Y Do Naija Gurlz Always Say Yelz Instead Of Yes / I Nid 2 Find Out Dance Schools In Benin And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
I'm still wondering why 9ja gurlz can't maintain flat tummies. Are they not taking cognizance of their body? Or is it that they don't fancy it?
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Singing* Wonder(x9), till you turn to wanderer!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by acidtalk: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Haven't you ever heard the addage, "AWUF DEY RUN BELLE".

Most of them are gluttons, that feed fat on the 'hustle' of men.

Watch the ones with flat tummy, they are working hard for their money and are frugal in spending.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by 190theclown: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Till small stout and isi-ewu + Goat leg, Goat tongue and Goat tail are banned in nigeria

Nigerian girls would always continue to posses POT BELLIES

even mama's don begin pass am to unborn children!

source - CNN, 1994 undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
nikkyshyne: Singing* Wonder(x9), till you turn to wanderer!

Whats ur take on this as a gurl Nikky?
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
Till small stout and isi-ewu + Goat leg, Goat tongue and Goat tail are banned in nigeria

source - CNN, 1994 undecided

Lol.. Little wonder u always stress on the fact that 9ja gurlz are just about the bar.. So, u mean say if I no fit buy isi-ewu and the likes, I no go fit get them abi? Well, thats y a broke arse guy like me no fit get chic. Lol
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
dmcdad:

Whats ur take on this as a gurl Nikky?
Well, Calories taken are converted to body fats which finds refuge at the belly region. You can't really blame 'them' because most women body mechanism is slow to burn these fats unless the girl want to go all the way.

Anyways, the belly fat issue no concern me becox mine is like Beyonce's wink
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:

I hate to admit. I am afraid you are right.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
nikkyshyne:
I hate to admit. I am afraid you are right.
so why did you eliminate the vital part of 190's post ?
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Plenty of oyibos with flat tummies for you to choose from
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
I was actually laying emphasis on the passing on thing. Belly fats are also hereditary. Stout or not.
acidosis™:

so why did you eliminate the vital part of 190's post ?
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
smh @ nigerian girls who have become gluttons.. i wonder how they wud be when they get pregnant grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by 190theclown: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Its a well known fact that NIGERIAN GIRLS EAT TOO MUCH

just look at their faces - You'll see it, its written there undecided
if you doubt me ask abil or itsamodelle how many times they've eaten today angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
Its a well known fact that NIGERIAN GIRLS EAT TOO MUCH

just look at their faces - You'll see it, its written there undecided
if you doubt me ask abil or itsamodelle how many times they've eaten today angry
I'll prefer you ask ALL the ladies on Nairaland.. Some of them have taken 16 bottles of Gulder and 33 today
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by 190theclown: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
^ I know some ladies here on nairaland that drink ALOMO bitters

Am not going to call names undecided
they know themselves undecided undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Kenistry(m): 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Simply lack of exercise......and majority of dem consume too much fats & alcohol
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
I do have flat abs, & I've even had a kid,still flat cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
190-the-clown:
^ I know some ladies here on nairaland that drink ALOMO bitters

Am not going to call names undecided
they know themselves undecided undecided
we all know dem now
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by basher(m): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
LWKMD! Guy-man with pot belle go dey ask y babes no get flat tummy. Na d same ting Wey u dey chop Wey she dey chop too now. Belle jam belle man no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 30, 2012
Kenistry: Simply lack of exercise......and majority of dem consume too much fats & alcohol

May I add: high consumption of carbohydrates, most of which being simple carbs. Alcohol, sugary beverages, rice, etc.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2012
What I want to know is that, are they not concerned about doing something to revert it I mean....
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2012
No. Nigerian women are very confident. Fat or not, they are the brightest shining star and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2012
ogugua88: No. Nigerian women are very confident. Fat or not, they are the brightest shining star and there's nothing you can do about it.

Brightest? For where? Them and who dey drag who bright pass? Abi na them and Togolese women, Cameroonian women, Benin-Republic women and the likes right
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by ektbear: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
People have hit upon most of the key points...diet, exercise, etc.

Being completely fat-free isn't really common, though. Especially for women. And it isn't specific to Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear: People have hit upon most of the key points...diet, exercise, etc.

Being completely fat-free isn't really common, though. Especially for women. And it isn't specific to Nigerian girls.

But the thing is that alot of them are weary of doing "work outs" to get themselves fit. And they dont take into mind the fact that one has to watch what one eats, but for our gurlz, anything goes...
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by ektbear: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bros, I didn't really notice a "gym" culture in Nigeria the times I've been there.

So, how easy and convenient is it for the women to work out?

Also, naija food is pretty fattening.

Pounded yam, amala, the stews and soups, etc.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
ekt_bear: Bros, I didn't really notice a "gym" culture in Nigeria the times I've been there.

So, how easy and convenient is it for the women to work out?

Also, naija food is pretty fattening.

Pounded yam, amala, the stews and soups, etc.

But these are the kinda food we (guyz) eat and a good number of us have flat tummies, not mentioning 6pack abs. I think they don't realy care about their physique, but what they will eat, the kinda make-up they will wear and all that crap...
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
dmcdad: But these are the kinda food we (guyz) eat and a good number of us have flat tummies, not mentioning 6pack abs. I think they don't realy care about their physique, but what they will eat, the kinda make-up they will wear and all that crap...

1. I have seen many rotund Nigerian men. In fact, too many.
2. Do realize that women have slower metabolisms and higher capability of fat storage. That's one of the key biological differences between men and women. We're to bear children, remember?

It's harder for women to lose weight in comparison to men. Recent studies have even shown that its harder for women of African decent to lose weight in comparison to their Caucasian counterparts. Sounds strange to me, but that's what was released some months back.

Encourage women, rather than call them out for not having an ideal physique lol. People do better when they have encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
ogugua88:

1. I have seen many rotund Nigerian men. In fact, too many.
2. Do realize that women have slower metabolisms and higher capability of fat storage. That's one of the key biological differences between men and women. We're to bear children, remember?

It's harder for women to lose weight in comparison to men. Recent studies have even shown that its harder for women of African decent to lose weight in comparison to their Caucasian counterparts. Sounds strange to me, but that's what was released some months back.

Encourage women, rather than call them out for not having an ideal physique lol. People do better when they have encouragement.

Yeah you are right about that. In as much as they need encouragement, they also need to do the needful and help themselves at least to some extent.... You know..
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
It goes both ways smiley
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
ogugua88: It goes both ways smiley

Thats right
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:39am On Oct 31, 2012
dmcdad:

But these are the kinda food we (guyz) eat and a good number of us have flat tummies, not mentioning 6pack abs. I think they don't realy care about their physique, but what they will eat, the kinda make-up they will wear and all that crap...

maybe you should date your fellow man. If you dont have the sense NOT to compare the body of a man to that of a woman considering you have more testosterone than we do and we have more estrogen than you should consider homosexuality and leave women alone.

6 pack ko. 6 abs ni. who dash monkeys. pot bellies everywhere like Papa Ajasco and they wanna talk about other people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Lovers Fall To Death While Making Love By The Window (pic) / Famous Actor Jackie Chan Is Dead. (RIP) / How To Unlock MTN ZTE MF286 South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.