Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Uba Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Recruitment (6888 Views)

UBA Recruitment 2015 – United Bank For Africa Graduate Recruitment 2015 / UBA Recruitment Test / Uba Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Recruitment by festty: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2008
Pls guys does anyone know something about UBA recruitment procedure?I was called for interview on the 21st of last December '07 and its seems i was the only one or maybe two of us that did the test that same year ie '07, all other invitees wrote the test in 2006.According to them, its was their 3rd and possibly the last, we had thought, and of course they have been called for training after this.while mine was the second as I had the first interview in July same year,I was not called for this training.What do you think guys? The answer to the questuion is right in what I have written, you may say. But there could be other dimensions/angles.
Re: Uba Recruitment by Odichi(f): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2008
You have to follow it up. Get an insider (UBA staff) probably someone in their HR department, that will keep you informed. And most importantly tell God about it.
Re: Uba Recruitment by gonzaly: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
The UBA Test written last year, the interview was conducted on 1st December and 18th the second interview was called on the 22nd of January. if u need more information call 08052057870 ask of Obino
Re: Uba Recruitment by rolabettin(f): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
pls obino, do uba take NCE graduates?
Re: Uba Recruitment by Apotemole: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
yes rolabetin, call me , they recruit in abuja. submit at garki 2 branch

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! / Mystery Shopping Job Available / Accion Mfb Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.