Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? (999 Views)

Nairaland Dragon's Den - Get funding for your business / Need Funding For Your Business? Drop in Here. / Venture Capital Funding For Dotcom Startups In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by billante(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2012
Do you need funding for your very big projects? Foriegn lenders/investors are ready to offer loans at the rate of 5-7 percent annual rate and they do a minimum of 30 million dollars per project.

So if you need funding for very big projects send us an email with your loan demand and let's take it from there.

Email: Obainoclinton@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2012
What sort of projects would require a minimum of 30million dollars Abeg dey lie small small.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2012
billante: Do you need funding for your very big projects? Foriegn lenders/investors are ready to offer loans at the rate of 5-7 percent annual rate and they do a minimum of 30 million dollars per project.

So if you need funding for very big projects send us an email with your loan demand and let's take it from there.

See ur cheap email address. Obinoclinton. EFCC is after you. Yes, you.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by Jbrain88: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2012
Dnt mind d useless thief,u want to give us loan of 30million dollars n he is using @yahoo.com,do dey think we ar fools.God go punish am.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by billante(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2012
okpara ugo:

See ur cheap email address. Obinoclinton. EFCC is after you. Yes, you.

Am not the lender but a facilitator! And what is wrong in my email name! Until I use a bogus email address is when u will stop being *silly.

For those that has sent me an email expect replies to your email box.
Re: Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by fittty(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2012
Na today?...... Lmao..... Scam!!!!!!!. Before you know it they'll start asking you to pay for processing charges through western union.... cry
Re: Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by samchide(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
The season is of merriment is close by and I have a product(edible ) which is fast selling in the market, so its an opportunity for great people to tap into this abundance of earning. N400,000 (four hundred thousand naira only) if you will invest the Sum of N1.5 million naira. Only.
This is open for just only two partners. Interested for partnership and for more details please call 08033567020 ( UD NDUKWE ) my Location is LAGOS you can also make all posting of our conversation including your number on this timeline for business transparency
God bless
Re: Do You Need Funding For Very Big Projects? by oba4live: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
billante:
Do you need funding for your very big projects? Foriegn lenders/investors are ready to offer loans at the rate of 5-7 percent annual rate and they do a minimum of 30 million dollars per project.

Hello sir.. Though this post is 10years ago, but sir, i don't know whether this opportunity still available...

(1) (Reply)

Free Winning & Success Tips For Entrepreneurs - Lesson Series / Business for Sale... Bookshop In A Good Location!!! / :do You Know Any Of These Guys?200dollars Reward For Each Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.