Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State (617 Views)

Suspected Cultist Gun Down Resident Near Community School (Graphic Pic) / Police Flee As Robbers Gun Bread Seller Down / Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Lilprocess(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
Armed robbers in the early hours of Tuesday reportedly killed about 18 residents of a village, Kubaro, in Dansadau emirate council of Zamfarastate.
The area has been plagued by a notorious gang of robbers two have killed scores of residents over the lastone year, usually in retaliation for attacks against them or arrests of their members.
The Zamfara state Commissioner of Police and other high level government officials are said to have departed for the community for an on the spot assessment.
More details soon..http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/other-sections/lead-stories/180058-robbers-shoot-18-dead-in-zamfara?device=iphone
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Lilprocess(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Walexz02(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Choi....some pple gt liver o.
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by killuminati(m): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lilprocess: embarassed crying, this is very barbaric
crying? Where's ur crying source? ??
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by killuminati(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lilprocess: Armed robbers in the early hours of Tuesday reportedly killed about 18 residents of a village, Kubaro, in Dansadau emirate council of Zamfarastate.
The area has been plagued by a notorious gang of robbers two have killed scores of residents over the lastone year, usually in retaliation for attacks against them or arrests of their members.
The Zamfara state Commissioner of Police and other high level government officials are said to have departed for the community for an on the spot assessment.
More details soon..
fucckin source pls?
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Horus(m): 2:09am On Oct 31, 2012
I dont believe this story and there is no source. People who post news without a source should be banned from the forum
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Lilprocess(m): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2012
Horus: I dont believe this story and there is no source. People who post news without a source should be banned from the forum
fuckin bagger check d post again
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Fatima75(f): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
embarassed
killuminati: fucckin source pls?

Did you read the post at all?

My Peaceful state is under attack embarassed
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Lilprocess(m): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
Fatima75: embarassed

Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Horus(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
Lilprocess: fuckin bagger check d post again

I.D.I.O.T you edited your post and put the link After that we all complained of the lack of source. Dou you think that we are all blind?
Re: Robbers Gun Down 18 People In Kubaro Village,zamfara State by Horus(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
Fatima75: embarassed

The poster edited his post and put the link of the source After the complaint, so the guy who said "where is the source" was right.
So think twice before you attack someone next time.

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Policemen In Bonsaac Junction / Afghanistan: Teenage Girl Killed By Spurned Suitors! / Man Handed 45-year Prison Term For Stealing Governor Aregbesola’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.